It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Thing that would make me worried the most

@Jebsu
Misunderstanding cancelled, back together, happy couple all within one chapter instead of twelve. God, I love the direction romance manga are going in nowadays. This, the danger in my heart, and Kubo san are fucking fantastic I hope I find more like them.

Oh, thanks for the inadvertent suggestion of Kubo-san

@guffynator sure she cried. But it felt so ingenuine when compared to the MC's crying. The sincerity displayed by the incel here highlights her lack of character. You can literally replace her with a female lead who did non get railed by the entire town and the story would still be as it is now. The story isn't bad though.

isn´t it little bit selfish don´t chase him when he run away because she want to protect herself? And when Yuma said "For me.. and probably also Maguro-san the thing that would make me worried the most if you were worrying all by yourself." it is not truth. If she would worried most about this, she would chase him. She let him think the worst.
For me it is step back from character development. If I am looking on specially last few chapters and how she acts, this is step back. She seems to be emotionless until last two pages.

Dex-chan lover
@ArinHimself wrong. Fear CAN paralize you...and it was the first time in her life that she had this genuine fear of losing her important person.
I mean, look at her reaction with the idiotic “prof” she had: oc she didn’t want the story to end, but she took it and went on. Here, she’s a complete different person.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the girl either for small reasons but man sometimes I legit wonder if I read the same chapter as the other people heavily complaining about the FML lmao

Fed-Kun's army
It's nice that we have characters that aren't perfect, but are doing their best. To me this feels like they are actual people instead of a person playing a VN and choosing the optimal choice. We don't always get to control our emotions and think rationally. At the same time, it's also nice that this situation didn't drag out like most stories would for the sake of drama and padding.

Dex-chan lover
@Bana yeah I think thats the best way to put it, Koga even admitted that he wasn’t being rational and he knows how stupid he was being in that second, but it happens sometimes

At first i was thinking that they were a bit overdramatic but then again i can see where Koga is coming from. Imagine you're a nerdy teen with no self-esteem and then you see your pretty girlfriend hang out with some handesome Chad without your knowledge and when she sees you she acts very suspicious and shocked.

But the cutness of this chapter easily made up for the drama😭💔

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki the longer I've been around manga sites, the more and more sure I've become that half the people who comment just quickly skim the chapter so they can get to the comments and bitch about the character they don't like; ffs in a recent Komi-san chapter a bunch of people were asking in the comments where the characters were going on a school trip when it straight up said it twice in the chapter...

Although the conflict is progressed and resolved too quickly, the problem is pretty realistic IMO. It's kinda common for socially awkward people to act and behave like that; assuming things one-sided.

props to the mangaka for researching this kind of conflict nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread