Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Nice work of the flashback panels. Fwiw, I do read them if they're translated and not at sized for ants.

With the sales of matches skyrocketted, the number of housefires has increased. This town will burn to the ground

Dex-chan lover
The reason why her flowers are not selling is because she didn't help bloom the unopened flower, finish the quest, received the spirit of the gardener, the seed of tree of life or whatever it's called, stuck it in a desert, and watered it, and become a florist.

Nk9bjP4A also needs to become a monarch and the savior of the elf people. I binged read this yesterday lmao

Dex-chan lover
I like this type of story, the problem is that, the economy will corrupted, for example if he sells a match, well you can guess, "knock knock, it's the royal family, with huge money, and houses, a mansion."
they will buy a huge amount of matches and can make things more complicated, I'm not goiing to talk any further, it just hard

Page 18..

Officer, there's a lolicon here. He's attempting to touch a young child's breast.
That's him!

Aggregator gang
Smh even steve job cannot escape the ise... wait, He is already wrecking havoc in other isekai manga..

Dex-chan lover
ah yes ofc they don't know the bow drill fire starter, typical isekai that conveniently erases the knowledge that existed way before medieval times. also he doesn't care at all about resellers but i guess that's a story for another chapter.. or not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread