Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
It'll be soon. Just a warning, the next arc is most hated by readers as far I can tell(and having read the English novel volumes, I kind of agree) and those sisters are the precise reason for that.

Think of the most self-entitled annoying brats in manga you have seen and then double it. That should give a fairly accurate idea...
I have a feeling the author has first hand experience with it if you described the next arc like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A sudden visit n he cant immediately "travel" then...
Damn...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect he had sisters, or well, I forgot.
It would be so awkward once they realize that they were openly talking about their grandma's funeral in front of her. Plus the fact they're thinking she's his gf.

Dex-chan lover
MC wasted an opportunity to create chaos...

ksnip-tmp-DWi-Rqn.png

Banned
It'll be soon. Just a warning, the next arc is most hated by readers as far I can tell(and having read the English novel volumes, I kind of agree) and those sisters are the precise reason for that.

Think of the most self-entitled annoying brats in manga you have seen and then double it. That should give a fairly accurate idea...

so does that mean instead of getting a reveal that the granny has told others in her family about her situation we get social hijinks instead?

Darn. I was hoping he had a ton of older family that has been youngnified and living in the other world. Seeing a bunch of them show up to crash the funeral of granny would be hilarious for me.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time they've even mentioned his other family members. I'm a bit of two minds here. On one hand, introducing the sisters to the magical world and showing off for a bit would make some some great chapters, but I don't think they should stick around permanently. On the other, him trying to sneak off to see his other-world friends/convince them he isn't banging their grandma, is also going to be fun.

Dex-chan lover

Sooooo how many chapters im gonna skip???? 20, 30?

Dex-chan lover
i find it damn annoying when... siblings think SO little of their brother/sister and even acts entitled around them.
Sure they are his sisters but no excuses to just crash and demand to sleep at him. fuck that crap.
Annoying siblings are a pretty common archetype. at least it's not some bro con thing, which some ppl might be into but there's already a lot going on in this story without his family popping up lol. tho i wonder if it'd be more annoying if they 'revealed' it and interfered in the world (unless he makes the grandma wipe their memories or so lol)
Now, this will be long, so I will just try my best to shortened it:
"The very existence of this update alone should be the proof that God, does indeed, still exist.

You don't know how much I cursed those two f****r for licensing this, every single day (at least I didn't think as far as commiting the next 9/11 because of them.). Just ike what moodzy said, I, with the very bottom of my heart, thanking Hakai Scans for updating this Manga, despite what one said about the next arc will be the most hated (screw that s**t).

For those who read this far, thank you and don't mind me too much."
I mean, unless MD nukes all the chapters, i don't think they'd need to stop (esp since it'll prolly take years for the official publisher to 'catch up' to the current chapter now, since someone's still doing Ishozuku Reviewers too [but if there is a physical print too that'd be nice, maybe one step closer to an anime adaptation too])

Double-page supporter
I guess it's in character for the granny to not tell anyone she's alive, but man, it's mean of her to let her whole family think she's dead while she's having magical isekai adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread