Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Yuuta is Benefactor and th…

Dex-chan lover
This marks half of all the chapters, so it could be possible to go through each girl systematically before ending that way. And geez, for running from Nov 17 '22 to Oct 17 '23 (with double chapter releases Nov, Dec, Jan, and April), it didn't even run for a full year...

You should refresh yourself on chapter 1 -- he hadn't seen Ruriri for some number of months, and she wasn't "acting" in that way the last time he had seen her.
Right, so now that they're talking again it'd be the time to clear up the "misunderstanding"

Supporter
Yeah, i know. Needed a bit of fiddling though (i had to set offset and switch reading direction).
The reading direction is the important part, but I've also had the Offset Page Spread option work against me one time. I might have been because it was an older upload (and I've been bingeing too much fantasy / isekai that I wouldn't be able to tell you what it was), but the spread only displayed correctly when the option was unselected.

But like I said, it was only the once, so I depend on it the rest of the time when I'm on my desktop.

Group Leader
Again, the problem with this story isn't with how it's developing, but how rushed the development is.
People need more time to sort out their feelings and decide to forgive someone for a trauma inflicted, but this guy got his whole worldview challenged beyond what he could handle to the point he decided to break his relations with everyone in the story and change both his appearance and mentality to the core, yet he's forgiving everyone who gave him that trauma so easily!

Each forgiveness needs to take more time. The manga isn't giving anyone the time they need to repent, so the girls end up looking like Akame ga Kill characters - show up, backstory, die get forgiven!

Let us see how being treated coldly by the protagonist affects them on a personal level, how they rationalize the situation and eventually come to understand that they screwed up each on their own separate way, and THEN have each girl start to work towards forgiveness.

At this point the guy decided to cut ties with all of them, but all it takes is a single apology and shaking a little bit for him to forgive them. I thought it wasn't good the first time it happened but I was willing to give it a pass because things could have played differently from the other 2, but that's 2 out of 3 that play exactly the same way.

Just give the story the time it needs to unfold, please! Stop rushing it!

Dex-chan lover
Won't he turn into a playboy then? Just give him another girl that confesses to him and he will become conceited af I bet.

Oh wait... This is not School Days. :slap:

Dex-chan lover
The first girl made sense, but that maid one is just pure nonsense lmaooo, and she just jumped onto him? when neither of them even knows each other that well? bruhhhh

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, the maid is only doing her job. Thats the kind of character she has at the cafe and it was just bad timing. The kouhai is teasing him because she likes him like a fucking grade schooler and the girlfriend for no fucking reason, after knowing him for so long decided to say all that shit when she already knows how mc would react

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute girls liking the loser protagonist for absolute no reason at all, my favorite.
If I remember correctly Mc was her only customer for a bit and he was always encouraging her which gave her confidence in herself, she then started to get more customers but Mc coming to see her was like a security blanket.

When one of her customers gave her a odd request (be a S) she tried it and they loved it, that customer told his M friend and so forth thus she became very popular, and like the dummy she is she thought that’s how guys like to be treated hence the start of the story with her being particularly S to Mc thinking “if guys like it I’ll do the most to Mc to make him happy”

Double-page supporter
Alright we got two of the three intros now. The arch bitch arc when? Hope he doesn't forgive her easily.

Dex-chan lover
The moment he forgave her so fast disappointed me way too much. Yhis manga had the chance to be original but maybe the author stopped world building and straight up self inserted to have the "uwu who of us 4 will you choose senpaii ~" such a disappointment.

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember correctly Mc was her only customer for a bit and he was always encouraging her which gave her confidence in herself, she then started to get more customers but Mc coming to see her was like a security blanket.

When one of her customers gave her a odd request (be a S) she tried it and they loved it, that customer told his M friend and so forth thus she became very popular, and like the dummy she is she thought that’s how guys like to be treated hence the start of the story with her being particularly S to Mc thinking “if guys like it I’ll do the most to Mc to make him happy”
so a very small act of kindness was enough for her to be heads overs heels with him? she is not any different to those guys that fall in love a girl just because she is kind to them (and everyone else) which is very lame.

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised about how maid-chan "attacked" mc-kun there, looks like she is the thirstiest girl of the three.

Dex-chan lover
so a very small act of kindness was enough for her to be heads overs heels with him? she is not any different to those guys that fall in love a girl just because she is kind to them (and everyone else) which is very lame.
Pretty much!

Actually I think she went to a all girls school so her experience with guys was minimal and Mc was her first good guy experience and that kinda raised the bar for the guys in her life.

she is kinda a social dummy so her being like this isn’t all that unexpected (especially with her getting a job at a maid cafe).

Dex-chan lover
Ruriri was also wrong but doesn't have to sit on her heels.

Also, kouhai there shouldn't be pushing her luck, considering the way she treated him.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, you already have a girl with Kouhai, if it just ended with Maid-san and Spineless making up for what happened, it would've made the for nice (if a bit rushed) arc

Like an editor would've made the suggestion to not have her fall in love with him here, but maybe in future encounters

Because rn it feels like he's cheating on kouhai

Users who are viewing this thread