I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 26

Thanks for the translation!
I noticed he had a boob window in this chapter and it almost distracted me on the typo near the end. Almost. "If think if that were true, then you would have sliced your own throat."

I kinda wish Felix or Cyril would be the male lead. But it a probably not going to happen.

wow you guys are so fast with releases, thank you! i'm so looking forward to the romance side getting further development.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze I adore the count so much rip side character that I love.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Was it just me or was the proofreading a little iffy this chap? A few places I had to re-read to understand.

Regardless, thanks much for the update! It does feel a little early for her to be leaving the castle but who knows how long has passed in-story

Assuming debt also means interest rates is ideology. In fact, the Bible says charging interests is a sin. For a long time it was unnatural and immoral to charge interests precisely because people became poorer if you charge interests.
In the chapter the MC assumes it's natural that interests rates exists and says that the borrowers are not entirely without fault. No, they indeed are without fault, they are being preyed upon! Just as we are being today. It's important to see it for what it is, a shackle to force us to work for survival.

Their relationship is getting better and it makes me happy unexpectedly! 🥰

Thank you so much for the update! 💓☺️

Users who are viewing this thread