I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 43

Bow down to the Emperor!

I dislike using the term "empress", because knowing about how patriarchal society works, saying "empress" feels almost like they are 2nd or such.

Double-page supporter
Did we skip a chapter? Whatever happened to count envida?

I have sort a feeling that we have read this already but last chapter seems okay,

I think his ears needs to be cut off first. I mean, the Emperor herself said many times that she doesn't want anyone to lie. Yet, the Baron proven himself that he's deaf. Then, continue with the hand for forging (if he did any) and finished with the tongue for lying.

@omegaxis1 Isn't changing it to emperor basically just admitting that it's superior though?
Imo the only difference between the two titles should be the gender of the holder and by using "emperor" instead of "empress" you're essentially saying that "empress" isn't good enough.
I find it very jarring that they use "emperor" to refer to her. It's extremely marked for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Cut off his tong and balls and feed them to wolfs. His tongue for lying and his balls so that he cant sire a new lier.

@MCX01 calm down jeez so violent, I would recomend torturing him and burning him with hot metal or maybe cut his skin and put salt perhaps hmm idea's anyone else?

Hands and tongue sounds right. As the empress you have to follow through with your threats and this guy was way over the line.

Ugh... for how long has this nonsensical ark been dragging on? 10 chapters? 20?

Feels like wasted potential, compared to the beginning...

Dex-chan lover
How much stupid was this guy? Instead of making a new forged ledge book did he simply wrote above the real one with magic. 😂😂

Cut his tongue, i supposed he will need his hands to do forced labor to pay for all the money he stole.

Users who are viewing this thread