I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 9

I understand Euro feeling lost rn but at the same is hard for me to sympathize with him for some reason I can't pinpoint.... idk just looks awfully convenient how he watched Yulia descending to madness and did nothing until was time to kill her, this is the type of "loyalty" that is as worth it as nothing.

Ty sooooo damn much for the updates, please don't overwork yourselves!!!

Who likes felix!!! 🖐️🖐️🖐️
Who hate Eusto!!! 🖐️🖐️🖐️

Yo at this point the best route and option is Plena and we dont need Eusto thank you, next.

OK BUT IM VERY THANKFUL FOE THE UPDATES, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

aaa if possible can we switch back to yulia??? it sounded more fitting than julia 😔😔 venus is a good change tho!!!

also this friends to enemies to maybe potential lovers tension w yulia and eusto spicy as hell. i hope they drag out the enemies part more i wanna see them fight lol

Thank you for the chapter! I liked the name changes, by the way, rolls more naturally.

Dex-chan lover
@Nimeri the premise is probably that the protagonist was not addicted, so she woke up clean. Yes, it makes no sense physiologically, but then again, neither does waking up in someone else's body.

Thank you for the translations!
Felix is so adorable, I detect a whiff of yandere but as long as he remains so cute I don’t mind oof

why can't she just explain to eusto she was being drugged by duke fez and is planning on getting rid of him ;-;

i really like this >//<

kinda unrelated but:
my mobile browser crashes when trying to load this chapter (and the previous ones)... it also happens to other webtoons so i'm guessing it's due to the image length..? 🤔

and y'all are treating us so nicely with these chapter releases I'm gonna go through the withdrawal symptoms julia never went thru when the season ends

Dex-chan lover
I love the MC's bravery. She might not be Yulia herself, but she's got courage.

If it were me, the very first thing I'd have done on waking up as the Empress would be to call Eusto over and say something like, "I don't know what's making me lose my mind, but I need your help to stop it from happening again." Would probably need to give up power, but probably stay alive.

@limoncello Keep in mind that Eusto had the most trust in her and even loved her. She fell so far that even he turned on her. He's not going to trust her right away precisely because he trusted her so much OG!Julia continuously disappointed him to the point that he had to turn on her. Besides, even if he did believe her, the others wouldn't, so she needs to prove without his help that she's competent enough to keep being Emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread