I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Sorry at this point. plena > felix > venus > eusto

Why? Because Plena is just absolutely genuine and kind person while felix has this shaddy black belly puppy vibes which is not bad. But I like my good favorite child to be someone like plena.

Fed-Kun's army
Eusto’s probably thinking that he’s in a nightmare at this point

These fast updates are crazyyy!! I heard the raws are until ch25 but u guys are burning thru them 🔥 Thank you asurascans! You the MVP 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I really do need Felix huh... He's so cute 😭

Thank you so much for the fast update!! XD

Dex-chan lover
So then in the original in universe novel the ml ended up
killing his love without realising she was being dosed with something and being made crazy, and had sent away her most loyal and powerful servants while drugged up? That's so tragic. :c

@riflow But until the end, the ml never knew that julia is being drugged by the duke, so he didn’t feel guilty ‘cause he only knew that he’s only doing the right thing.

Double-page supporter
I'm confused. If the ML? really loves Julia, wouldn't he at least tried to figure out why she turned out this way instead of just going straight for a rebellion?

Dex-chan lover
Why can't Julia be the ML? Plena is right there. 😁

Great story. Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
bruh the way he blatantly just questioned her motives like that... if it was the old julia his head would prolly be rolling ngl... also glad were in consensus that the maid is literally miles better than eusto in every conceivable way. i dont think id like it if its with felix, considering hes 17 and was literally picked up by julia as a little boy so, the maid and maybe venus.

Double-page supporter
I like this series.

But... (small, uneducated rant incoming)
...one thing that's bugging me is how they keep explaining the empress' changes with drugs and alcohol.
The way duke Fez wondered if the dose today wasn't enough implies that she was addicted, maybe even fed drugs without knowing.
But with MC, we see nothing of it.
I'm not saying this should be the hard road of an addict and alcoholic getting clean, but right now it only seems to be an excuse for old Julia's behaviour.
Without affecting current Julia at all.
I don't know too much about that stuff, but at some point I'd expect there to be a physical reaction of withdrawal or something.
Right now, we're just one day into the story though, and I don't know at what point it would/should show.

i like how benus became venus but yulia was such a royal sounding name. julia just sounds more feminine, plain and delicate while yulia made me think of an empress tbh. either way, i can’t wait to see duke fez get his ass verbally and hopefully physically beat. not to mention how WHOLESOME THE servants are like?? PLENA AND FELIX OWN MY HEART SIDNFHFM

Users who are viewing this thread