I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 9

@silkytea so true. He didn't mind nor care he got many lovers. What made him lose all faith in her was her incompetence to be the leader one more time and let herself be distracted by the alcohol and many men under her feet. The only problem, I think even Eusto missed to understand is that she was under the influence of drugs. That was a big misinterpretation. It is a shame he couldn't understand that Julia was gave drugs for years and that is why she was a goner.

kids don't do drugs.

Dex-chan lover
How could the emperor lock up such cute servants so devoted to her, look at how happy the maid is just to serve her and do little special things for her ;-; those must be some crazy drugs

Please give our good boi Felix head pats, Julia. He deserves the world ;__;

Sorry Eusto.... Julia gotta do what she has to to live bruh 🤷🏻‍♀️
Servants are so cute 🥺

Aw Felix is such a dangerous cutie! What the heck was in those drugs that made Julia get rid of such loyal servants. Even Plena went as far as learning how to grow and refine special tea leaves just for her.

Aggregator gang
It's like students think teachers want longass essays, actually short ones are preferred, they're equally bad, so if it's short, teachers wouldn't have to wasting time reading the long and irrelevant wall of texts.

it kinda bothers me that this FMC is Handsome Beauty

that's Exist but in Rare cases people, but I guess I'm used to cutesy girl type, or the artist has tendency to Yaoi that make her a bit like a Man

@GaryMahmud uhhh, the 'cutesy girl type' doesn't give you any villainous vibes. Have you read any manhwas about villainesses? bet you're just used to cliched mangas/manhwas.

edit: The 'handsome beauty' ain't rare lmao. Would a more feminine looking girl be suited as the character of an empress? not just an empress, but an emperor at that. It's that it gives you a gracious impression about her.

@_twx99 ah I'm not detailed enough in saying that how this artist Draw Jawline bothers me a bit, but doesn't with Bakarina, or that manga about Dukes Daughter, or even or that short manga about getting the Demon King Husband

lol the FMCs mostly aren't working women above 30 so yeah it rare to see, most of the villaness, real one in them, is Cutesy looking, but Venomous, like Vipers

where can I read them Working/Carrier Women?

I'm still talking about drawing style, even in Real life, tho I can call it Artistic Liberty, a Long Sharp Jawline mostly appears to Men that truly have bone like that, in women it doesn't, by fat and muscle it wouldn't even appear thru natural means, a Fit Women doesn't have Knife-like chin, only those who are in Modeling or Fashion world have this thin cheeks and thru intense and strict diet this could be achieved

and Handsome Beauty is The Ambience brought by the Illustrator to a Character to make it does that, thru Posture, Background Colors(if there is), and such, if we're typing about the facial features back to paragraph above

and as I typed in before "I guess I'm used to cutesy type" so..... already answered, and save your bet, gambling is bad

Yeah her change is kinda too sudden to seem natural. I too would be bewildered if the Emperor I have served for years and have seen fall into debauchery suddenly came back to how she was years ago.

Do I have to be isekai'd to have a servant who grows, dries, and brews tea for me? I wouldn't mind the super-loyal murder-cutie either.

They changed the name to Julia but the official translation is indeed Yulia. Confirmed by the official English translation on Tappytoon

Omg wait a sec, is the tea she’s being given filled with the drugs that the count was talking about when he said he wondered if the dosage was too low?

Dex-chan lover
You know, some people probably file reports like that at workplaces because they learned how to be longwinded blowhards just to fill in arbitrary word counts for school.

@Glomoro Yup! I hated having to pad my damn word count for my papers. Having to restate the same idea in three different ways just to stretch to hit that 5 page minimum for my essays always pissed me off. I really wish schools would stop doing that shit and literally judge it based on the content and quality of the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread