I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

Well this got bumped up to one of my favorite "AHH WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!" if not #1 on my list after only reading 3 chapters haha thanks for translating this!

It will be a great story as long as it doesn't become one of those reverse harem.... ***ts

If no one's gonna, then I'll say it!:

FL is female version of Claude from who made me a princess/suddenly became a pricess

WAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE THE ART AND THE STORY SO MUCH. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HARD WORK TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA 💛

A VILLAINESS THAT ISN'T EXECUTED IN THAT OLE, BORING ACADEMY WAY?! I'M INNN! but reality, this has a LOT of potential. I'm here for the ride!

I don't have a problem with these soul-transmigrates-into-another's-body/MC possesses another person's body scenarios, but they do tend to drag out the revelation to the other characters (IF they ever reveal) that the main character is really someone else and the person they know is dead; "soul swap" or whatever. I hope she can reveal it, and reveal it relatively quickly at that (though currently that would work against her).

Otherwise i like how her eyes have been drawn. She looks kinda evil lol

Users who are viewing this thread