I've Been Cursed by Her, but Since I'm Happy It's OK! - Ch. 5 - The One Behind the Curse

Tyty, I really like this manga. Thanks for translating, and also for making it readable ;)

Dex-chan lover
So it looks apparent that Sari's completely oblivious that she has all these spirits so maybe it's just a hereditary thing her family didn't disclosed possibly. Thanks for the chapter & hope all goes well with the move @terebee so take care.

Dex-chan lover
So Simp-san is going to die a horrible death now, right?

Dex-chan lover
Can't stop someone from doing evil when said someone doesn't know they're doing it in the first place. Made even worse when you don't tell them that they're doing it and can be even worse when they don't see it. So many problems could've been avoided if people just stop assuming and open their mouths.

On the other hand, we wouldn't have a story if none of this happened, so... let's see how badly the train is going to be wrecked. 😋😋😋

Double-page supporter
Aw, I really want a twist which Sari is actually a yandere and wants to curse Iida so that she can keep him for herself.

Dex-chan lover
okay i was totally getting this manga confused with the other ghost manga until they updated within a day of each other

So does anyone think Sari is cursing our protagonist on purpose? Or if she is doing it unconsciously I think she is doing it unconsciously

Users who are viewing this thread