I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Agree with the other posts. A very readable translation, and thank you for picking this series up.

Dex-chan lover
Feel the same as the rest. Thank you for doing this, and hope you will continue.

Group Leader
You might want to change the "grammar checker": it missed some very obvious grammatical errors throughout the whole work.
Hmm... I'll put all the text into MsWord to do the grammar and spell checking next.
I read it through but didn't see many grammaticular errors. I didn't grammar correct everything as it might be in purposefully written like that...
Also doesn't help that I have dyslexia which might be filling in the grammar error.

Anyways, Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: I see some of the errors now. On fouth re-read...

Last edited:
Group Leader
MTL solo is so much work, thanks for the release, it was really smooth to read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work (which was so good I didn't twig on it being MTL until you said so).

Dex-chan lover
Readable MTL? What kind of sorcery is this?
I'm actually working on doing the same myself. MTL can come out pretty decently if you got a rock-solid grasp of the language you're translating into. Yeah, you do at times miss certain subtleties, jokes, and references that get lost in the translation, but at least no one is gonna be saying "Godzilla had a stroke and died from reading this."

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and I hope you continue translating this series.
There were a few things here and there that seemed a bit off, but nothing outrageous. All in all very comprehensible.

Users who are viewing this thread