I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 17 - Kouhai

wait there is uncensored stuff? what what about the last two chapters? if yes the fbi will be here soon

Ah we’re back on track. The last 3 chapters were horrendous. Rape, jailbait, and incest jailbait like wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see something NORMAL after those last 2 & I get the feeling the previous group didn't trust us to get eye bleach for them that they silently stopped translating this. If you do decide to release the uncensored versions of these, please don't risk going to jail cause I want to see the girlfriend/wife before they haul us away. Thanks again for the scare & translations.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv I believe the artist probably wouldn't make those 2 fully uncensored. If they get too bad then I'll consider not posting those 2. That decision can only be made after I get enough donations to purchase the subscription though.

Dex-chan lover
Houkai? I know "kouhai" (and what was the original title of Ch.1 then?), but not "houkai".

Dex-chan lover
"Senpai, your girlfriend only has B-cups, right? Why not break up with her and feel my Ω̸̛̱͓̣̽̑͊̋̈́͊̅̀́͊͗͌̃̕͝͠͠͠͝Ώ̶̲̟̻͙̭̹̱͓̣̫͉̰̪̬̀̇̂̀̔̽͘ͅΩ̵̡̧̛̪̫̻͍̰̖̻̲̭͉̼͕̘̞̬͑͑̐̈́̆̀̎̏̌͆͋̎̾́͝͝Ω̵̨̤̘̘̝̮̘͎̮̹̩̖̠͇̯̠̖̳͘͜Ω̵̢̧̘̘̦̲̦̣̣͈̰̘̋͆̅̏͊͜͠͝-cup breasts every day?

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool, NSFW versions! Neat!

(remembers chapter 15 to 16)

Not quite sure if I want to read the uncensored of those yet.

Users who are viewing this thread