Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - I Tried Going On A Date With Miss Miko

Dex-chan lover
That face when the guy you like asks to see your panties. =/

Somehow it unfollow this manga for me. Who knows how many manga i've bookmark got unfollow.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see the fact that MC isn't an asshole is constantly reaffrimed.

He's a nice guy and is giving, he's just asocial and has some weird quirks at times.

Granted, nothing in his life is "normal" to begin with so it can be excused.

Also a note, a few months ago, I posted a few possible conditions MC may have, including ASD (the most likely), OCD (Potentially but not as much evidence) and Antisocial Personality Disorder (Extremely unlikely), but I'm starting to think that he's also a contender for Schzoid Personality Disoder given the line that he says that it's difficult for him to form intimate connections.

If he does have SPD, it would explain his lack of sex drive, his flat expressions and his lack of ability to form close bonds with people, and general apathy towards the world he is in. Typically those with Autism tend to show Schzoid symptoms later in life and there is significant overlap between the two disorders, so it's very probable that he has them both.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how she'll react when she found out that the guy genuinely want to see her panties and the alleged "evil spirit" has nothing to do with that wish.

Dex-chan lover
resist temptation issei, do not fall in love. you only wanna see the panties, boy

Dex-chan lover
with each girls he gets further before getting to see panties. damn dude, resist the temptation

Aggregator gang
He can go with the harem route.
He does have the assets to support all those girls.

I actually like him with her and seems the feelings are mutual hope they end up together even tho its doubtful and he'll move onto the next girl to see his panties.

Wonder if he will reach point hes satisfied or feels empty for it.

Users who are viewing this thread