Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Wait, so what's the difference between the two of them, since they are both the same being?
Unless the loli is replacing the adult version, due to her reaching her maximum lifespan.

This story is so extremely boring, that I’ve seriously started to become disappointed when it updates. Like damn, can’t you guys translate a series more deserving updates?

Wu

Group Leader
I’ve already chosen a set of series that I will translate alongside this one, this series is my training to translate. If u have no interest in this series (like me sometimes), you’re welcome to recommend something or check the other series i’m translating atm.

(If u don’t want to check through my profile or group profile, then what I’m translating is one of the Trinity Seven spin-off’s, Liese Chronicles)

@Prophetboi

Want to see a man with the vigor and cum supply that can not only rival but mindbreak a spider, a dog, an elf, a fucking horse and a fucking planet all at the same time?
Then this is for u and people that just want to see the lewd edits!
(Yeah don't lie to me, ik u saw that lewd edit before u saw this comment.)

It baffles me how this has a 5 star rating?

Way better than most isekai dogshit tropes.

While this has no plot, it's a great slice of life/adventure "isekai"

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this series is fucking terrible. Should have just made a hentai instead. There is no plot. Just random shit thrown together so the MC can fuck the girl of the week or some of his harem.

MC is wholly unlikable. Art is not that great. Harem members are trash. One of the worst isekai I've read in awhile, and that's saying something with the amount of isekai trash that's been coming out lately.

Do yourself a favor and pass on this pile of hot garbage.

@dmbase Described everything I felt about this. I was so goddamn disgusted by this mc. The mc has no morals at all. He just a horny dog. He a whole animal in heat and so is his harem. It's like the girls only think about dick and have no intelligence whatsoever...

Users who are viewing this thread