Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shift and Stop

Double-page supporter
Interesting concept, but with only 2 real days it might be difficult to have a lot of plot development. I imagine the timer will probably reset at some point.

Dex-chan lover
this story will either be realy short or realy long , lets see how often he will stop time and if it is the sole ability of the controler

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about what potentially fucked up things he could do with his power, this is pretty funny so far,

Dex-chan lover
Good start. Logical testing of abilities for a young man. Small panels have hints of a world outside of the MC. Writing's a little wonky, but not egregiously so. Art can improve, but it's charming in its own way. Translation is pretty smooth and the typesetting is quality work.
Couldn't pull the characters out of a lineup or a group of personalities, but the focus is on the story and problem-solving, so it can be forgiven for now.

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) time stop, kekeke

also where did he poop for 200+ days? is there a giant pile of turd somewhere in the city?

Heis retard, he should used time stop to kidnapped princess bring her to deserted island and mind break her to be his sex slave

Banned
The princess p**sy must be really beautiful for him to be mesmerized like that after checking so many beautiful girls out there.

It was so beautiful to make him want to have a happy ending with the princess the instant he saw it. 😀

Dex-chan lover
With those comments, I am really curious what he photo was, and if it was something orth destroying a life over as he comments seemed to imply at least som were (reporting it to the school).

@captain_crunch : well it would be frozen, and he could just take any existing pile/outhouse/latrine and add to it. Or just keep going on the kings bed.

I don't know if this guy is a pervert or not, he's like saw half of women's p*ssy in entire city, even a sane person who see so much will try to do it with one of them at some point, or not see it in the first place. Kinda reasonable if he only see their underwear because his fetish, but no, he saw what those things try to cover, and not even try to f*ck them. What a paradox way of thinking and acting. And in the name of fuck, WHY NOT THEIR BOOBS.

Double-page supporter
An isekai manga by the Kaibutsu Oujo mangaka, huh? It's already better than any other isekai I've read on this site. Sasuga, Kaibutsu Oujo mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread