Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - PrincessPray and Stop

Group Leader
Throwing some speculations on the table:
Rescuing Jessie *insert Breaking Bad meme* was apparently a side quest. But since neither Sekai nor the mother knew of the password, Sekai probably didn't encounter a prior side quest that would have otherwise revealed the password.
Will seems to be up to no good. You can see it in his eyes. The fact that he didn't inherit the Light element, on top of being an illegitimate child, is weighing on him.

Anyhow, no sign of Volume 3 being released any time soon, and hence, no uncensored version for chapter 7 and the rest.
Consider supporting the author by purchasing the released Volumes.

Dex-chan lover
He resumed time and then paused but when he came back the demon girl hadn’t reacted or moved.
Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or did the author completely forgot about the child lol. He was supposed to rescue the kid and something about a password, but then immediately got side tracked and now he's leaving for another place and the child isn't mentioned at all. I guess the child just dies now.

Contributor
Calling it now. He either pulls the whole boat across the ocean or ferries them in like a rowboat one by one.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see where this adventure takes us, especially with the dangerous sword woman so close by.

Fed-Kun's army
Clau is best girl.

Also I pronounce the sidekick as 'Ninya' in my head due to the wave on the second 'n', and me not knowing what sound that makes.

Dex-chan lover
This series is always so refreshing with how openly leacherous he is, lol.
Next time he messes with the demon girl, he needs to use some 'toys' like clips, lol. Wonder if she'll keep a straight face covered in clamps :)

Double-page supporter
@Rozzak he only unpaused for a moment, the shadow guy was just that fast, but I agree demon girl should have asked where he disappeared to for that moment

Dex-chan lover
He needs to lewd demon girl even harder next time. Make her switch sides with the power of cock.

Users who are viewing this thread