Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Sail and Stop

> Is the Hot Witch just Yennifer from The Witcher with big tiddies or am I tripping?

I don't think you are tripping, that big tiddies witch is definitely Yennefer, with bigger boobs size.

Dex-chan lover
Unsure why you picked a swedish version for the name when there is an english version, is there anything else specific that implies the island seems sweden-inspired? I didn't notice anything like that at least.

Group Leader
@feha, The author named her Lovisa ( ロヴィーサ ). I don't see why another version should be used.
Btw,
Niña ( ニーニャ ) is Spanish for: girl
Fury ( フューリィ ) is obviously the English word
Zaraza ( ザラザ ) is Polish/Ukranian/Serbian for: plague
At least for these 3, the author named them to some extent based on their roles (or age for Niña), in addition to the foreign feel.

Dex-chan lover
med_1543330570_image.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, it's the Not-Lodge of Sorceresses and Not-Yennifer.

Supporter
And after this Nightmarish Night, the Ghouls decided to Rest In Pieces :D

Dex-chan lover
- that's a fat-as dragon
- the sword master lady really wanted to play baseball wth the fireballs huh.

Double-page supporter
Lol the last page....the MC looks like the Villain😆

Yet another classic chapter to go down in the history books, truly the finest piece of media ever made is being created before our very eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking "why didn't he use the dragon to speed up the trip" and "why didn't he use the rowboat trick to speed up the trip while paused", but figured them out myself.

He said he doesn't want to control the dragon, so turning around right away and asking it to work for him would have been a bit much.

And he's not been afraid of boredom, so probably not that reason for why he didn't drag the ship. But he has been seen to have to eat while paused, so it might just have been that he'd use up too much of the ship's stores. (Risking that more details of his ability gets revealed - people might learn that locking him in is good enough because he'd starve to death.)

Users who are viewing this thread