Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - Unclose and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Off all these MCs who have OP powers, Sekai actually knows how to use his *wink wink

Double-page supporter
I guess Ayla will catch up to them next chapter.

Also that was almost a Berserk incident, if it had not been for the MC's time stop and his dragon.

Power Uploader
PLAAAAAAAY THE BEST SONG IN THE WOOOORRRRLLLD

OR ILL EAT YOUR SOUL

I wonder if the time stopping is actually supposed to be his power or just a cheat that he's accidentally stumbled upon.

Dex-chan lover
> LOL. To be honest, sometimes if there were chicks im come across in the streets, MC's urge was like my urge, specially chicks who wears sportswear, skinny and so tightly pressed on their skin...

> If you already played "The Witcher 3", Lovisa looks was so close to Yennifer (the chubby version of Yennifer)....
If you dont agree with, what i meant maybe i can see Yennifer on her due to her Vibes, aura or outfit...

> Lovisa called MC as the Brave of Salvation, for us he is more "The Brave of grop**g"

> I you seen where MC tried to grop* and sniff Lovisa's trophy under, you will realize that Lovisa's thigh are actually larger by a thin margin than MC's body....

> The 35th Page, Lovisa says "Mt Cape.", but im staring at her big plot. I thought her plot named Mt Cape.

MD@Home
Can you please kindly stop this idiotic, pointless habit of putting the hyphen on honorifics in the next line that has absolutely zero grounds in typography, is not in the slightest beneficial to readability (quite the opposite in fact), and is a completely arbitrary, ass-pulled insult to the word "convention" that to nobody's surprise appears to be festering only among scanlators?

That'd be awfully swell.

Users who are viewing this thread