Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - History and Stop

Group Leader
My understanding is that he employed the principle of time dilation. In other words, his timer moves with respect to him i.e. where he is located, and not with respect to the world of the living. So since time in the netherworld is slower with respect to the world of the living, the equivalent of 24 days in the world of the living is much shorter in the nether world.

Group Leader
If the pages don't load for you, here's an alternative https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PYsVufTf-wZcSHf5_ILBPnLgScGPJZKt/view

Dex-chan lover
Hmm seems like Lovisa is getting real fond of Kuzuno (you guys know what I mean). I hope that time travel doesn't get too convoluted enough to mess up the story. Thanks for the chapter.

MD@Home
@Ochrolv
it's future time travel, this doesn't create paradoxes so it's fine.
even the real world has this, it's called time dilation.

Dex-chan lover
The only issue is that this assumes the game counter runs on the undead world's time and not the normal world's time. Honestly is 50/50 since it definitely doesn't run on his own time (since the game timer stops when he pauses the world).
But I'll give it to the author, it's a nice turn of events to solve the problem.

Supporter
Interesting. So he is betting on the assumption that the time count is relative to himself and not to the world itself.

Fed-Kun's army
usual exposition dialogue is boring but this manga accompanies it with panels of Sekai fondling tits.

10/10 would read again

Dex-chan lover
lol now he's being more reckless than ever.
And that tribeswoman was not thinking anything except "stone no escape, me follow raaargh".
*sigh

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
24 days will go by in the normal world but only a few minutes? Will go by for him and his timer.

Fed-Kun's army
He's betting a few days dead world time equal 78 years of normal time, yet plans to wait 24 days in dead world. But if they're opening the gate after 24 days of normal time then it'll be seconds in his dead world time.

Users who are viewing this thread