Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

Group Leader
@ironbear, Nips ver. = Nipples uncensored (for additional immersion). Unlike the magazine releases, the published volumes have the nipples uncensored.

This is a Really good manga. It has a great and consistent story, kind of. Funny characters, though there isn't much character development, not with the rest of the crew at least. And it is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I want this to get an anime

@Crafty_killer more or less two years but we can’t be really sure but irl with out the time stop it’s a few months there are two times where he had stoped time for along periods of time
first is killing the worm in the first chapter took him almost a year for training the second is unknown period of time because he was petrified but it probably took his golem months to build the needed stairs to beat the cockatrice

@lai_ and @Kyuzo Ah! ok. thank you very much.
I was only looking at the quality of the pictures and wording. So I was confused about the different version ^^

What is it with people that can stop time and locking themselves up in prison?

Dex-chan lover
The series just got licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment. Here’s the link. 👍🏻

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/20/its-time-for-adventure-seven-seas-licenses-time-stop-hero-manga-series/?fbclid=IwAR05hy1XucC-vxfHZg3KnnA5YjyCJxfJljttb8d-04oDkNwrR3dpK3VxO3M

why do people like this, it's just a dude sexually harassing all the women he sees. Makes me nauseous

@gugadoo because tits and ass are a godsend . not condoning the actions of mc but lets be honest fanservice is nice every now and again.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed something like this. An ecchi done very tastefully, although not ToLoveRu tier, the time stop fetish earns some big points. 10/10 I'm hooked. Keep the uncen coming please o great redrawers of culture.

Users who are viewing this thread