Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Izumi's Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this I wanted to see how it ended but you can’t always have what you want

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how he can be weird and still liked by a lot of people. Didn't realize so many people didn't like this one.

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe that was it. i actually really enjoyed this concept and the characters who were in it but of course, whenever i like a manga it never ends well for it

Group Leader
This guy is just like me but I can't commentate and I also don't have any friends

Dex-chan lover
Years later even with its short run this manga has a special place in my heart with the story it tried to tell. You can really tell Izumi always put his friends before himself, and even with the abrupt ending this manga really hits the right marks in my opinion when it comes to unconditional love for a person. I'd like to think that if this was allowed to keep going it would have an arc where Izumi would finally have his own moment where others helped him put himself first and have the friendships he built come full circle. Whether that would be confessing to Shinohara or Nishio, or potentially helping him with a passion completely removed from romance. I really like this manga despite its brief 16 chapter run. And as the years go by I continue to think about what could have been even now.

Users who are viewing this thread