Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
Wow, the prince maybe as dumb as a box of rocks but he actually believes what he is doing is right and is willing to give up everything for love. I don't really understand why the childhood friend would treat his friend so roughly even if she was really in the wrong, which if he had any critical thinking skill he would realize she wasn't. Doesn't he know her personality and morals better than anyone else? That whole blue ink thing, is that really all the evidence he had? This is so full of tropes. *facepalm*

For all that I complain I'm still reading it. 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo
Thanks for the list, but i know all of them XD
What i meant is.. I've read somewhere with the EXACT same story.... Maybe I've seen the raw.. or maybe indeed I've read this under a different name before.. but my guess is on the villainess anthology one.. XD

Fed-Kun's army
”A wandering prophet declared her a saintess so she immediatelly recieved the title officially.”

”Here, the assasin conveniently dropped this paper signed in blue ink. Only you in the whole country use blue ink”

just a tiny bit on the nose...

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo

These types of stories generally have the 'heroine' either convincing, seducing or tricking any 'targets' onto her side.
As for the ink... if he wasn't the one who's responsible for that part, he probably revealed it and someone else did it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo
I hate you for linking that list because I'm following half of it, and it highlights that i might have a thing for noblewomen trying to fix their ruined/ruining lives.

Contributor
The prince and this THOT are trash, we all agree with this.
But Evan (childhood friend) is even worse for me, because he used his strength against a weak girl, and nearly broke her leg.

Double-page supporter
Very curious about eyepatch guy, he's way too flashy to be unimportant

Ohhhh they're all trash but the hottest trash is Evan, she was your friend! You grew up with her! And condemned her on such little proof? Shame!

As soon as I saw the first panel in this chapter I started laughing. I've seen the stupid idiot abandons his fiance for an "innocent" woman too many times.

Double-page supporter
Villainess? This is obviously a reversal from the beginning.

Double-page supporter
yes becouse the professional assassins would allow themself to be captured with the EVIDENCE of commission. They will never ever take such a document with themselves, expcially during the ACTION.
Also someone who is able to HIRE assassins (supposing that being a commission assassin is illegal), would KNOW how to protect their identity, as an assassin gropu wouldn't be easy to contact.
this scream forged evidence.

Also idiot grandfather asshole, idiot prince, idiot beliefs (as appointing someone as a saint becouse a wandering prophet told so, or the fact that a saint must remain virgin). This country is DOOMED. (And honestly I would love to watch this place burn )
And also Evan, I hope you experience the Spanish Inquisition treatment, an execution by burning alive.

Okay, cliché scene but I'm going to give it a try nonetheless. But whose abs is that??

Damn, most of the characters here like to overreact. Don't know why I get hooked by these cliche plot anyway. Also they already failed at convincing me that the protag looks "plain." She's p cute imo.

I know that these scenes are usually overdramatic, but this one was so ridiculously over the top that I felt more like laughing than being sympathetic to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I know I keep reading those and somehow enjoying them. But I never can understand their first chapters. If it's supposed to be western medieval monarchies, why is "insulting a low ranked noble" even an issue for an higher ranked one ? Hell she should be able to kill her with no consequences whatsoever. So... Why do those fmc's always divorced and thrown out with this kind of lousy excuses ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread