Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 1.1

Supporter
So far so generic. Innocent villainess and manipulating saint check. Plus all the other usual tropes (completely moronic prince and friends, at least this time he had slightly more evidence than usual, still no way that would hold up to any further investigation).

Dex-chan lover
See, this is why you never have ink that is specific to your use.
People will always steal it.

Also, this is starting to become it's own genre like cheat-Isekai did, isn't it?

Thank You for the translation.

So from now on she'll be free, dress up & put light make up on :)

Fed-Kun's army
Elaine should pinpoint Sandras reaction about losing right to the throne.. she clearly aiming to be queen, bus she have no chance to be one 🤣
Sandra should be silent lover, then she should manipulate her way, but shes too stupid and now is too late 😂

There are so many manga and manhwa like this, i don't know y i just can't have enough of it.
Feed me more of this content! 🤤
I love it! Hahahha!

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao I understand works like Hamefura and Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter were among the earlier WNs that defined the otome genre as we know it.

Dex-chan lover
i think it's classic intro/prologue for disbanded villainous (?), and then she becomes commoner as former noble
Well, let's expect that the plot after this not too generic and boring

Thank you for the translation

this is so typical and that second guy on the cover looks like keith from bakarina but with green hair

Dex-chan lover
Based on an ongoing WN of the same name.
No translation yet for that one.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6902el/

Kadokawa's published 3 LNs so far, with a 4th coming this June 10th.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/322002000752/

Group Leader
When this first came out in B's Log just casually scouring the raws made me so mad...and now that I read the translated version, I'm still mad.

Dex-chan lover
@sandamckitty
Spoilers say the overworked king gets a shock from what the 2nd prince has done, and the 1st crown prince calls out the 2nds bullshit (but can't do much, to avoid eroding his powerbase - 1st is a concubine's son, so nobles find him more inferior than 2nd).

Contributor
At this point, they should add an otome villainess tag.

Dex-chan lover
so basically, this team handles typesetting and such for translators that have no time/can't do a proper job on it?

you guys are doing god's work, keep it up.

Curse that idiotic moronic prince and her friend let's not forget about that scheming two faces bish I'll like to see how miserable this people end hope it soon enough

Double-page supporter
yay another gold digger evil heroine and idiot prince who want break the engagement

Users who are viewing this thread