Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure mc can destroy that nation by himseIf

even the great aIexander is mere nothing if he have no army

edit : then again, we havent see those 4 nibbas, maybe they're not that bad

Double-page supporter
Elixir is pointless against Sansui though. . .

He only knocks out his opponents anyway.

Edit:
Ungaaikyou is hilariously useless against Sansui as well

Its wielder can feel free and make as many copies Sansui's wooden sword as she wishes

Double-page supporter
Hey, here's a solution: Kill everyone in the "empire" and then break all of the fellows bones, who has that treasure that won't let him die. Problem solved...

Well, it could be solved with just the latter part, but why not go the extra mile and solve the problem permanently...

@nachtness - Actually, I wanted to talk about that. Can male MC actually beat 10k soldiers without letting a single one escape? I know in 1v1 there is no one is equal, and even though his abilities are akin to the 4th Hokage from Naruto who known for his speed and efficient attacks, I just can't see him conquering entire nations. He doesn't have any large AoE moves that could knock a significant number out and he said so himself that if Saiga's sword had hit him, he would have perished, meaning that his defence is nowhere near as good as his offence.

Weather control... so it wields power greater than the entire nuclear arsenal of mankind...

Aggregator gang
Vajra can control weather they said?
"Warning lightning storm created"

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker I suspect that depends. With his skills, he can easily do it if he decides to use them creatively, but it's not really his style to do so.

Sansui's master was able to pretty much destroy countries with basically the same power set. Like, I assume him throwing a mountain is just him using the lightweight skill on the mountain.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
I think Golden Experience Requiem wins, though :p
Removing the 'death' part from an event put the last bad guy in an infinite loop of his own death. And because death had been removed...it just kept going over and over, lol.
He completely deserved it, though. Like any final JoJo antagonist does :p

Group Leader
Mmmh, quite the conundrum...
I'm baffled by the fact that this manga can actually have some intelligent plot.
Up until now, I thought this was just a dumb enjoyable story with an overpowered character... but maybe not?

Contributor
Every chapter with the other heroes and these artifacts makes me think god was just trolling Sansui about needing to train to become the strongest, possibly carrying a grudge against his grandma for flipping him off.

Users who are viewing this thread