Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Please just die then

s18.png

this is basically one punch man the isekai
show strong characters with background
and then just end their pride in one swoop
sad that it's poorly executed

@kingalthur I remember reading one manga where a bus of students getting isekai-ed and tasked to battle/lvl up or they will all purged. The one with OP MC that kills with just thought and an archer girl(?). That one's setting also filled with plenty isekai-ed chara.
*I forgot the title, if you or anyone know please do correct/remind me.

While dropped as its not to my taste (too shonen-ish). IMO its still flesh the story way better than this one, and at the very least maintain the motivation-action rationale.

edit: Alternatively there's a novel about a guy isekai-ed twice with his whole class by shitty god and got death magic (the classmates also got different power and later isekai-ed for 2nd time too). That one also stands better in storytelling part than this..

Dex-chan lover
There's no reason why nobility can't coexist with a president. He's a dictator though

Dex-chan lover
So Rain is imperial blood? I can't remember jack (old chapters not loading isn't helping either) about who belongs to what lineage here. Frankly this was more fun back when herem-kun was perpetually losing to MC. At least I could treat it like a gag manga back then. Now it's trying to take itself seriously all of a sudden....

Fed-Kun's army
To everyone that thought the new villain is stupid, this is all the Manga fault at how bad they're described him.

Dex-chan lover
"why are we talking about surrendering after only losing one battle?"
maybe because you lost your entire army of several tens of thousands all at once? you entire country is defenseless you defect, honestly how is anyone this dumb king/"president" of a country?

@kkaces sokushi cheat...
https://mangadex.cc/title/24281/sokushi-cheat-ga-saikyou-sugite-isekai-no-yatsura-ga-marude-aite-ni-naranai-n-desu-ga

The mc is literally 'Death' materializing and take a substance in human form...
It is 'Death' itself in its purest form and do not confuse it with 'Death God'... At least, thats what they said in spoiler...

@HumblePants
Death magic? Is it yondome?
https://mangadex.cc/title/28544/yondome-wa-iyana-shi-zokusei-majutsushi
First, they got isekai-tensei -ed... But after the 1st isekai-tensei -ed, MC got tensei-ed 2 times, 2nd also ended in worst luck, and swore to to survived the 3rd tensei despite being unfortunate even in his early childhood with death magic

Wooo, how edgy, becoming the exact kind of ruler you swore to destroy, cool...

Dex-chan lover
@kingalthur Dropping into the world by heavy vehicle and picking up whatever convenient item they can find to engage against each other. Seems legit.

Ok, I'm confused now...what, when, and where is this plot going to now? Sigh~

Double-page supporter
To top off what everyone else has said, mister antagonist here also seems like the kind of guy who either shows off his OP powers or at least doesn't consider the consequences of letting everyone know he has them. He probably ended up bringing the wrath of the empire on his town himself.

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone
keep in mind, bloodline is fairly important, innocent or not, bloodline is everything.
as for killing the families, a fairly good tactic/threat
see, the problem that you have is people's loyalty, if they are only accountable to themselves, they they can run amok and nothing bad happens to the rest who benefitted from it, or in many cases, used as a way to control people. look at ww2 or russia, either you kill the person, or ill kill the person and you and your family. if it was just killing you, a good deal of people would have said screw it just do it, but the moment its everyone you care about, that changes everything.

with what little is here, im betting none of the people at the table are good people, just people who were on that characters side, so he feel nothing dealing with them like this.

Double-page supporter
Oh, of course they had to come up with a backstory for the purpose of "look, he's not all evil, he's got his reasons". To which I say "So what? He's chasing a small girl to another country just because she's a bit related to the former emperor. Off with his head, after a long and painful torture. He's pure scum, past does not matter."

Users who are viewing this thread