Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

@HumblePants and @digitalromance77 yep those are the titles, thanks for reminding me. The Yondome is brutal in some arc, but consistent with the characters motivation/rationale, which why I like it. Haven't continue reading the latter arcs for quite some time tho..

@Mick96 exactly.. the fault is in the story writing/telling..

Aggregator gang
@exxp Even the antagonist in magic grandson is better than this guy at least the antagonist there knows what his doing is bad and his still doing it for revenge this guy is doing it for revenge and think his dong the right thing theres nothing worse than that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he’s not very well written. And he’s marching headfirst into a major asskicking too.

Dex-chan lover
Sure the guy who brought thousands of soldiers to a place where they all died instantly should be killed. He didn't do his job and research his enemies or targets. Though the president guy is a pos himself. What does the last page imply. Was that what Rain's family was doing in the kingdom before mr president purged them or is this is the mc kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
Previous guy: "You failed me, plebs?!?! Now die!"
New guy: "You failed me, minister?!?! Now die!"

Out with the old, in with the same.

Aggregator gang
@kkaces I remember the first one you said is
- Sokushi cheat ga saikyou sugite, isekai no yatsura ga marude aite ni naranai n desu ga
the second one maybe a miss or not
- Yondome Wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, edge lord!

So what would be the other troupes in the queue? We already did the "naive MC with a harem" bit.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't feel any personal responsibility for all those dead soldiers?

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96 : So par for the course for novel adaptations. The visuals are nice, but so much if left out (due bad adaptation, to complex for the medium, or just not enough space for everything) you still need to read the book to understand it properly.

Dex-chan lover
Highly illogical, a sin that was made by a father, now has to be put on an innocent child?

His rage will be his downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread