Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
So, this episode featured … a committee meeting … followed by … a committee meeting.

There is almost nothing to this series except many committee meetings and a few occasional battles in each of which the Sage, with very little motion, defeats some over-confident opponent.

First off. Beginning of the chapter. Dude, you are the ruler. The failure of your subordinates is your failure. What you just did is making a noble take responsibility for his failure to the people, but in turn it is your fault he was tasked with that army attacking a country. Basically, YOU killed them when you sent them into that nonsensical war and appointed that noble to lead them. Good job. Take responsibility.

Next, and everyone is already mentioning this, the ending. So the previous emperor killed off a whole village for whatever reason. I assume they were innocent. And thus you went and took his kingdom, even killing all his family. Including women and children. And now going after the baby that got away? Good going.

Honestly, at the end of the last chapter I thought he was wiping out the bloodline because as long as the blood of the previous ruler is around it can cause political strife. Like what the fat noble is trying to do, using her as a figurehead and impetus for rebellion against his new rule. Which would have been interesting. But instead he is getting vengeance of some sort. Against a baby who knows nothing. Because obviously a baby with the blood of an evil emperor will grow up to massacre innocent villages.

Rant over. Was a mildly enjoyable series up till this gathering of dumb reincarnators. Was enjoying boring op swordsman.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like giving a complete moron a bunch of super powered artifacts to really mess things up.

Dude, this Leader of the Domino Empire, Chef's kiss for stupid moronic leaders 101.

1. Blame subordinates for your own mistakes. And using Mob rule because yes, disregarding the individual rights of other people and thus setting an example where people can do the same thing to you is smart. Oh GOODIE!!
2. Don't look into how your guys lost.
3. Tell your allies TO DO IT AGAIN!
4. . . . . . . . WITHOUT checking your opponent's strengths I might add.
5. Hey hey, you overthrew the nobles, and now you. . . . . . ACT LIKE THE Previous NOBLES. Expecting complete obedience,
threatening mass murder just like the guys you overthrew. I can see how well this is gonna turn out once you
inevitably lose those Divine treasures.
Oh hey, let's try killing a little girl in an ass holey way just like how my (the Leader's) family died.
I'm sure that wouldn't EVER backfire even without a certain MC hmmmm?

Fed-Kun's army
Lets kill cute little girls cause her father was a homicidal maniac emperor. It's not like he probably had a 50 village girl harem with 100+kids he never even met. What logic!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.

I was expecting him to be the "administrative hero" template to match the others, and he might still be, but...how do I put this? He's not really striking me as an Isekai tactician right now. He's certainly specializing in managing people more, and there was that line about business sims, but all he's done is threaten his subordinates' lives without offering any good insight himself.

Well, whatever. He has some tragic past I think we got the gist of already, and he's on a rampage.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah just blame your subordinates, clearly there was nothing wrong with your plan of using human wave tactics against the greatest AoE sorcerer in this world

Dex-chan lover
"I'll purge every last drop of the Emperor's blood from the world... I swear it! Even if it kills me!"
You're talking mad shit for someone coming into bokken distance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for if MC gonna go serious mode when this laughable baddies with a harem no. 2 trying to hurt his daughter.

So, he's the kind of guy to start a revolution, then take power by force(at least, that's what it suggested) and have people call him "Mr. President". Unless this is something that was missed along the translation, that's kinda fucked up. Also, it can't be a presidentialism since nobility still exists. Therefore, he appears to be a dictator that doesn't like being called a dictator. Typical psychopath.

Double-page supporter
"oh hey, i got tragic backstory, so i got a pass to do Genocide and killing a innocent loli ~!!"
this is what happen when loser got thrown to another world and gain power, they evolve from a loser to a Retard asshole....

Lousy leader that can only resort to violence. Also very lousy way to explain a villain.

Aggregator gang
What an idiotic lazy characterization,
not just him but everybody is just walking trope.
This tropico dictator, even after all those life changing events, still thinks this is a game lol
business sim game my ass

haven't read the novel yet but seriously? maan, the initial story setup was kinda interesting but really now? creating drama by dropping isekai-ed charas here and there arbitrarily. adding antagonist with idiotic nonsense background. what the editor/publisher even thinking of releasing this sort of crap? i wonder why its not even axed yet..

Users who are viewing this thread