Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

MD@Home
oh man, what's with all these half-chaps 😥 they are so short and updated so sparsely x.x, plz more

Double-page supporter
Gotta wonder though why they didn't just capture and kill the fat oaf when he came up with the stupid suggestion in the first place? Is the kingdom filled with idiots? Or was it just for plot reasons?

Dex-chan lover
i'll be honest, i'm all for this fat corrupt dude taking power as long as he kills all the annoying cunts and the retard king, if he does that he deserves to be king.

Dex-chan lover
I could hear that meter behind the scenes... ticking closer, closer and ever closer to a hundred percent, upon which our MC would snap.
These pigs don't understand that it's not okay to touch the loli.

Ya'll do know he purposely used his knife (Dansleif) there right? The reason was to make sure he knows who's behind the scenes since that's one of it's powers..

Also like Eckesachs, also Suiboku used to wield Vajra as well since he was said to be able to control the weather. Think when they face off, it'll be very similar to how Saiga vs Sansui went. Which is complete OP victory.

Dex-chan lover
The writer is trying to build tension with these cliff hangers and sudden "Threats" but when the main character and all the other secret weapons are essentially invincible it just doesn't work.

Aggregator gang
so his big plan was to kill the daughters of the 4 highest nobles in the country their strongest fighters and expect the king to help him?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck
I remember when this was just a heh funny isekai parody with some ok fights

Dex-chan lover
@sedition I disagree. Not that this situation is incapable of generating tension, that's obvious. I disagree that the author was even trying to. Especially on this end since it's just an adaptation and all they're really doing is fitting what they can into a chapter at a time. It's like One Punch Man, there's not supposed to be any real tension. You already know Saitama will roll in and do something ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness actually its pretty easy for a weapon to get trapped in your enemies body, pretty much no matter what the shape. Especially if u hit bone. Also once they die they sag onto the weapon and the dead weight alone can trap your weapon pretty easily

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness knife is easier to get out especially since by using the spear to hold him still its easy to go for a precision kill then pull back out in one thrust. Hes still gonna have a bit of trouble getting the spear out but at least the guy is dead and not fighting him over it. Anyway my knowledge of this is based off of real life experience, whereas yours is not, so ya...

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx sure thing, random internet person, im 100% doesnt give a shit

i guess the next one you'II teII me about your championship in modern HEMA and how you'II expIain about how one way of using a weapon and how superior european method is?

Seems the reason for generic bad guy, Ukyou, stabbing the guy with the dagger has reached Space X levels of going over people's heads.
Hoping the silly political subplot wraps up soon, though. This series does much better without it. Although, I can understand its inclusion for the sake of the long-term story.

This is going down way differently than in the LN, where the dodgy nobles attacked three separate locations, not two, cause Rain and her daddy were at their normal home, not with Shouzou.

Users who are viewing this thread