Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness: I'm pretty sure that's the 'I know where your families live' dagger.

So he kill them and plan to wipe out their family later (Y'know, the way he's thinking of doing to Rain because she's supposedly got Emperor's lineage, despite the fact that SHE WAS ABANDONED IN THE FOREST)

@ASmileToProtect: After both the king and head of families AND all the heiresses told him "kindly fuck off kthx", the fat bastard is planning the dumb tactic of sending in goon squad against both the new president who's here to...negotiate? and the girls because they're around Rain who he want to...'secure'

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat sounds wack, but the whoIe manga is wack

thus that "i know where your famiIies Iive" dagger thingy is somewhat make sense IoI

@WhimsiCat

Rain wasn't abandoned in the forest. They found her being held by a woman (possibly her mother) who was killed by wolves. I assume she ran in the forest to take Rain away from the danger of the rebels.

Dex-chan lover
Fat boi is so dead. I would have to repeat what that spiteful Pandora's Armor user said, "Why have you stopped practicing? That thing is not worth your time."

Dex-chan lover
@Quesodealer That's the problem though. This is a SOL but it's trying to be a political drama in this arc, which is just an annoyance in this case, as it not only does it badly, but doesn't add anything good to the story and the world building is subpar at best.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeesh! So then the next two or three (or four?) installments will have [ul]the visiting psychopath easily finishing-off those presently attacking him,
the Sage easily defeating the attackers against his party,
and perhaps the psychopath witnessing the prowess of the Sage in that latter situation.[/ul] But, at least there wasn't much of a committee meeting in this installment. We won't see another of those until after these battles are completed.

HSK

Aggregator gang
I've thought through this completely!

Send the mooks and outnumber them!

Users who are viewing this thread