Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
"It must be a group who is against peace." Yeah... that's gotta be it. No other possible explanation. 🙄

I really hope the author doesn't think that we'll like this guy.

Double-page supporter
RIP AND SHRED ! RIP AND SHRED ! DO IT LIKE THE DOOMSLAYER !!

Dex-chan lover
Do people really think hes gonna kill?
With the boring tone of this manga?
If he actually does I would be pleasantly surprised

@lionfromnorth I agree on the first half, but as for the second, remember he has lived 500 years of his life doing nothing but training thereby numbing most of his senses (I mean, as what we've just seen, he doesn't dwell much on the execution order). While his boss is definitely the least likable house, the author's purpose for her I guess is that she's a literal moving plot device. Still dislike (not hate) most of the cast (I still HATE the moment they were b*tching on how could MC hide his secret/the reason for his semi immortality. Yes, with his personality he shouldn't care much but its his own personal information. He COULD'VE beaten EVERYONE in that room.) The only ones that I actually like is MC, the master, the daughter, MC's love interest/butler, the mage reincarnator (only because he's the optimistic gullable type), the foreign prince (guy just wants to go stronger) and the aloof reincarnator (closest one to have common sense)

@icekatze - yep. Annoying artifacts/divine weapons with an annoying weilder. What kind of trope is the 5th reincarnator going for again? The cheat genius trope?

Dex-chan lover
I think he's going for the "I have the most punchable face" trope. That's a thing, right?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy because he get stat boosts. I forgot whether it was speed or strength or both.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy: His cheat basically let him use any type of magic, and he get taught that transformation by one of his waifu.

Here's her showing off the 'normal' version of it.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/517155/12

Supporter
@Raydnt He's already demonstrated that he has no problems massacring large groups of people if he's ordered to - in chapter 6 they actually went out of their way to find some bandits for Sansui and Douve to wipe out because the Lady was bored and he didn't have any real objection to it. It might not have been completely clear in the manga that he'd killed them but the LN was unambiguous about it.

So yeah he's probably going to - for real - cut their heads off with a wooden sword. And somehow make it underwhelming.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy Ch 9. He "had it" from the start. His "cheat" is to be able to use any kind of spells/sorcery unlike others who are only limited to one type. His ponytail harem member probably taught him how to use it.

Sansui has no problem with killing but it's wasn't supposed to be an order to decapitate everyone just to kill them. Decapitation is simply Sansui's preferred method because it's efficient and almost painless for the other person since it's instant.

@BestBoy @Nep Im not sure its the right chapter but in chapter 9 he strengthened himself with divine possession but overestimated his defence and speed so maybe its a 3 buff thing

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand how does turning into a furry gives the dude an advantage?

Users who are viewing this thread