Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

This story is so meandering... half the pages don't have anything to do with the title character, and the extra characters are either annoying or one dimensional morons

Dex-chan lover
It's been on my mind for a while now but these are isekai'd people, correct? And only one of them reached nirvana while the rest are hapless idiots with superpowers?

Man I didn't think this manga could tank any further, but what the fuck was this last chapter with the sorcerer kid...

It's literally a bunch of pseudo-politics jumbled together starring countries that we've never been properly introduced to being delivered by 1 dimensional cardboard nobles who keep yet another 0 dimensional Isekai gimp in his cage and trot him out when they need to shear him of some wool. How can you be from a developed nation on this planet, and go to an undeveloped planet like that and be so stupid that you end up blindly subservient to people who still adhere to feudalism and caste...

The only thing satisfying about this manga is speculating about the incompetence of the author and then getting to see it play out in real time.

I’m generally really generous with my ratings but this was really boring.

4/10

I’ve literally never rated something lower than a 6.

Aggregator gang
Despite what other people may say, I like it, it is bland but is a good read and is entertaining ....Honestly I dont know why people still whines over a cliche isekai manga...
If you are better than the author, then you are free to create a comic that pleases the general public all the while being paid for doing so,
bean-brain sub-humans.

Fed-Kun's army
Wooow.
So many complaints... It's like you guys come here only to complain about the manga. Do you have too much free time on your hands to be reading "bad" mangas and then even complaining about them?

@Tanterei: I know, right? If it's so bad, go read something else, don't force yourself, heh. Honestly, one of the biggest reasons we're still doing the series is because it's so easy. It's like a breath of fresh air compared to Kenja's 30-page chapters with dense dialog.

Does this have an LN/WN?

If so, can anyone tell me if the story ever returns to Sansui being the actual main character? Or does he ever grow a backbone?

I liked the idea of this guy just racing through life as an immortal, but it feels like it's really getting bogged down in the details.

I complete agree with that statement RougeToad, i really enjoyed the story up until recently. It feels like it's taking a rather generic route all of a sudden.

So is this just going to be Sansui going around beating up all the usual Isekai MC tropes?

Dex-chan lover
That's fun, alright.
And I'm just here to take snarky remarks about the title is already state it's a story about something that's boring.

Dex-chan lover
It's generic. The title is really boring.
It was incredibly hard for me to read past the initial *holy hell it's super generic* phase, but after that, it becomes less generic (but still generic), which made it readable. Rather, a future character embodies the "strong boy harem" trope, in order to be a foil for the MC. While it's "technically" a harem, since MC really only has female companions, it's not actually a "harem" because there is no romantic tension. Well, except for one, which I can accept.

Simply put. It uses the door in the face strategy to me. It's so cringe-ly boring at the beginning with how "forced" the events feel, but after that initial phase it becomes "decent" enough for me to actually enjoy myself to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread