Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

the only fund Thing is how every trump Card is basically a different isekai Trope...

Dex-chan lover
I've read the first 23 chapters and I can't believe how bad this was. A lot of interesting set-ups that all get thrown out of the window, all sprinkled with characters less appealing than dog vomit.

I mean the idea of strong guy with no common sense having to raise the kid sounds fun, right ? Except he's not even the one who decides he'll take care of the kid and we don't get to see him raising the kid, we get to see him waving at the kid from far away while the maids raise him instead.

Group of people going to a magic academy ? Well we're only going to use the arena for an exhibition match and a classroom for a 1 page joke because screw having anyone learn anything new or make interesting friends.

Travelling to a far away city to battle a special enemy that wants to duel the main character ? Screw looking around at the place or having any nice character moments with them interacting with a new environment, we just get a boring fight that is finished instantly and then they move on to the next set piece.

From the title I expected his powers to be boring but that they'll have nice character moments instead, but no, instead we get a main character that has absolutely no free will of his own and just does whatever anyone says to him and a worse love story than twilight. Was heavily disappointed.

It's just alright, like those tiny fans with a built in spray bottle sold during the summer. Giving it anymore thought than the comments below is a waste

This is too overrated...
I have faith in our good readers that it'll soon be under 5.
I wonder why it's still not axed....

@Tanterei Use your brain. Why are we reading bad manga and complaining about it? Maybe because to find good manga we have to wade through dogshit mangas and your a fucking idiot?

Wow. It's been 23 chapters. I am genuinely surprised that Sansui's master has yet to ask a bandit to rape her just to know how it's like and then killed the bandit afterward because of whatever ridiculous reasons she comes up with. I am also a bit disappointed that she didn't ask Suiboku to serve her. Did she finally found all the missing screws on her head? Come on girl, I have high hopes for you.

I keep reading this hoping it'll start making sense. =_=
I desperately want to meet the writer just to ask what amazing drug they used to come up with this.
People throw around the phrase 'isekai trash' on this site, but at least most trash has SOMETHING interesting, like fan service or a humorous character. This is...

I still don't know who or what I'm even supposed to be following. Most of the introduced characters are about as interesting as a plaster wall.

Well shit, this chapter actually has some meaningful dialog and showcases these isekai kids having actual opinions and thoughts. I especially like the exposition explaining to that kid why you don't just conquer new land at every opportunity, considering you'd be forced to reconstruct and govern it. So I support more chapters like this, maybe we can climb out of this hole a bit. It doesn't mean Sansui will suddenly have a spine, or a soul, or complete his mission properly and bother to raise his own child instead of letting this obtuse noblewoman's maids do it... But it does humanize these other cardboard people a bit. Props to the creators for a more thoughtful chapter.

But wow, it seems like the primary premise people are using to defend this manga is that it has "boring" in the title. Hoooooly shit. An entire nation of boring, poorly explained, weakly interacting characters was excused by one single word in the title. A word that was supposed to refer to the kid's unique skill set being boring instead of flashy (supposedly showcased by his fight with the 2nd isekai kid), not his personality. It was used to excuse so much failure. "It said it's cliched, what did you expect~!" God help you, if your bar is that low.

I don't know why this shit can reach that score..
i feels like the rating is overrated for shit like this.

The MC is boring (yeah as the title said)

Training for 500 years to become the strongest (yet only basic sword style)
But despite all of that, he become a slave dog for annoying bitch master.
next he meets with other "NAIVE" Isekaied people, and then what next?

He doesn't even has ambitions or goals much less to do something.
He just got ordered to do something by his master, even i was thinking that if his master order him to eat shit, he will do so.

seriously this Manga is so plain.

Drop this like a hot potato. Characters are unlikable, boring and mainstream. The main character though does act his part as a boring sage who is super strong.

I feel like this manga isn't bad because it's "boring" or because people are using the excuse that the title is within reason for it to be bad. I feel like the author is just passively inserting their own cuck fetish into this manga because why else would you come up with something where everything is completely basic, theres no story, every character is near unlikeable and you come up with an OP character that gets pussy whipped by some random girl who is on her high horse. There's just so much wrong with this manga I'm not sure why it's being continued cause even among isekai this is one of the worst.

The translation in chapter 1 is so horrible, I have no clue what half the conversation is supposed to mean at all

@xyagerx You might want to try our release instead, A Mob of Deer. MD insists on keeping poorly done chapters for archival purposes or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep expecting something to happen, or some character decelopment, and it just... doesn’t. Ever. Wtf is this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread