Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

thanks deer for the new chapter....

i think it'd have been better if it's not like this.... if this could concentrate more on how he raised that lil girl. And, I believe live around that noble bitch isn't good environment at all.... I wish that noble bitch wouldn't get much screen on this manga, and yet she's there and almost always make things not interesting, at least for me. If only.....

Despite all of that, I still like this manga and still gonna read it later.

Aggregator gang
Honestly this Manga sucks now. After a few chapters, everything feels forced. All the plot was ruined and characters wrongly proportioned...

Immidietly gets boring btw, of course i didnt expect much since it is isekai.

Well, let's not kid ourselves. An author like this couldn't possibly write a compelling romance. Whatever Brauer and Sansui's relationship is about to be forced to become, it's not going to amount to much more than other people telling them what they're supposed to do while they stare at each other nervously.

Dex-chan lover
@Chromoz my guess is that since the recent romance development fell flat, readers started giving it a lower rating. Which is expected when the romance was literally summed up as “¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess we’re married”

Having "boring" and "plain" in the description of your manga just makes me think the manga will be boring as well.

Why should we buy and read it ...!🤔
And this is free website can you guys please stop begging here...!
And even if I want to buy and ready this shit comic is not available in my country so better don't put this promotion ad worldwide ...idiots

Users who are viewing this thread