Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

This is getting very boring for a while now. Why did he have to tell everyone how he became a sage? Completely ruined the rest of the story. I'm dropping this cause I can't see this improving.

This manga was very interesting at the start... As a person who easily bookmarked isekai series, i found this manga top tier that time....
As the story progress, my opinion changed... I don't think i could keep reading this manga.
The way that stupid bitch treat that stupid MC is the whole reason for this.

It might be different if he just raise his daughter in some village and lead another normal life, instead becoming a slave of certain bitch which later wed another bitch while your daughter is just like those bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
this started out so nicely but now it's so boring lmao
once mc started revealing himself the story flopped like there wasnt anything wrong with the idea of him meeting new charas and etc but lmao it was executed so poorly

@ForcedFun
and nicely said lmao

Group Leader
I realize that some time has passed without any releases on this series... We've not dropped anything, we're just a bit behind.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly dont see why people are upset about this series ... theyre setting up plot stuff for the future. Adapting to manga format probably made this part a bit slower (lots of talking after all) and I honestly dont see other problems here (that are severe enough for this much complaining anyway).

Oh god the comically bad guy evil dare to mention business after his terrible display of management skills. Do what I say or die isn't good leadership, it's just terror. Good thing the OP gave him a cheat death item or the MC wouldn't even need to kill him before he get stabbed in the back.

Why wed Sansui to a random girl who we barely see when there's an obvious choice who is even more interesting?
Why force the father role on Sansui so early on or at all?
Why is Sansui serving that woman at this point?
So far everything was improvised, that I am 100% sure of. Sometimes being generic is much better than different but just boring and bad, which this manga is for a while now.

Awesome job on everything :) and I’m guessing in that town that was kill. The 4 treasure live there having normal lives.

There are so many reincarnated/transmigrated people in that new world... Instead of the god accidentally killing people it's more like he's a mass murderer. Sheesh!

Dex-chan lover
"even though he’s the strongest person in the world, everything else about him is just plain."

Haven't actually read this but... pretty much every single isekai made be like. Kinda curious if it can somehow lean into the protag being boring even more than the average strong mc series.

If you haven't actually read this and are considering it, just understand that the title is a lie, or at least misleading. Don't be fooled, it isn't the protagonist that's plain and boring, it's the author. Guy can't write humans for shit cause he writes the same way a 4 year old draws with crayons. However, that style of writing worlds where actions have no value, people have no depth and nothing has consequences is really trendy, so if that's what you are looking for, come join this crazy train to the bottom. It's actually entertaining in a strange way.

@OuterRem The english title is kinda mistranslated. Jimi 地味 means 'plain' rather than 'boring'. It can also mean 'modest', which fits the personality of the protag

@OuterRem It's not a bad manga, it has potential. The issue lies withing the author who lacks vision and imagination.
Being able to draw characters is one thing, making it interesting and worth a damn is another. As it stands this is closer to 5/10 than 6/10.

Group Leader
This series gets a lot of hate but I love it. It’s so cute. It kind of makes fun of a lot of isekai tropes in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread