Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Aggregator gang
at least its not harem where the plain piece of meat is getting fought over by savage gold digging dogs.

I was actually disappointed in the story though, I was kinda expecting him to train his daughter then when time comes when she would be independent, she will leave to find her true family and prolly avenge them... like a cliche revenge story.
but i guess they are going to go the route of "daddy fk me" since he made her so fking dependent to him

Double-page supporter
I hope that noob will train for years before challenging him again after the revelation...

That other guy is just a walking isekai trope isnt he? op skills talking swords harem like theyre just adding shit to that guy at this point next he gonna have a iphone that fucking gives him new abilities or some shit or get a saiyan upgrade and get stronger each time he loses

Haha, the other guy just doesn't seem to get why he lost, and keeps piling on more stuff to make him seem like he's better. Where's your technique, your experience?! Just using it doesn't mean you're going to win dude. Now he thinks a different sword is gonna do him much better than what happened before, against a guy who trains in nothing but the sword. Geez, slap this guy around some more please, and hopefully he loses his marriages from them realizing how lacking he is, even if he has access to practically everything they can do.

what the.... real sore loser that one. really can't wait when he got his arse handed to him

Can the MC just show how difference in ability they have? its painful to watch the cheat hero challenge him again and again

I like that last comment about is he really telling ME ( the guy that did 500 years of training ) about how tough a month was...

Users who are viewing this thread