Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

This manga has a very wierd/awkward storyline and progression. Started potential, falling into a mess real quick then

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe I missed this game because of it's bad rating, this manga is good!

This one is not bad at all.. All though the beginning is a bit strange it is comming together quite nicely. Now im looking forward for future chapters.

When a story is so aimless that it actually becomes refreshingly unique in its own way. It kinda feels like Flying Witch in some ways.

5/10 for attempting to poke fun at various isekai and harem tropes but the actual protagonist isnt that much better.

I don't mind him being a servant, but that woman is just so annoying. He's literally the strongest swordsman in the world and she takes him for granted and only knows how to complain

Damn, he so Cold when its about his kid and family. I think most are having wrong impression of the relationship of sansui and dewey. Sansui know already in the beginning that dewey is a spoiled ass bitch but he follows her for rain and the fact that he somehow respects her. She is spoiled but she is fair and sees merit only on your skill. If not for dewey, rain would have been in huge trouble as she grew up. So he respects and is thankful for that. And ofc he knows that whatever she commands, he should obey but sansui Still has his morals otherwise everyone he met before would have been dead. So her commanding him to kill the intruders is totally fair for sansui, u fuck with his fam and his daughter and he wont bat an eye killing u. His master said it too, if he wants to kill he will kill. And right now he definitely does hence the dead ass angry face

I wonder what sort of expectations everyone who's complaining had before starting this series? The opening chapter doesn't exactly advertise that you're going to be reading Vinland Saga or Blade of the Immortal. It's closer to Zero no Tsukaima (ugh) x One Punch Man (snort), minus Murata's dynamic art, and it's a completely fine snack. It's just not fine dining or even dinner. You could always just find something better instead of torturing yourself by sticking with it.

Absolute garbage. Author wants me to believe that a 500 year old+ person would obey the absolute bitch of a character the female is written to be. Pure trash.

This one started out good and had real potential but then went downhill fast. Essentially author built up MC to be uber strong swordsman for a bunch of chapters just to end up as some noble brat's attack dog.

Users who are viewing this thread