Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

before i start please i veg of you mc please tell those girls who ask to join you your age and tell them not to expect romance. lets begin

Fed-Kun's army
For those wondering about that low rating, unlike other series where they are rated higher or lower than they deserve, this one, well... is deserved. Its not really that good.

There is no plot. They try to make a "plot" for this story, but it just ends up meandering around where stuff just happens and they deal with it. This would be fine if it was a "slice of isekai life" type series, but... this one doesn't play itself as one. The writing is all over the place. It screams of the author having no idea what to do for the story. Which, once again, is fine for slice of life, but all slice of life have a "point" or is trying to pass some message, theme or idea, whether good or bad. This one... doesn't.

The MC is bland. I don't really remember anything about him other than well, him not being memorable at all. He has 0 personality and is incredibly uninteresting. Like most isekais, I would say this is a self insert, but the MC is sooooo bland, I don't think anyone would self insert into this story.

The side characters too... are not really interesting.

This series just isn't really interesting to me. It's not really a slice of life, nor is there any overarching plot (since well 40 chapters later, still no real plot). Yeah....

I've got enough of spineless MC. what kind of strongest got ordered around by stupid ribboned girl? why do you have power if you don't use it? goddamn stupid MC.

Dex-chan lover
I don't why everyone's complaining. I'm loving this. I had to give it only a 9 though since there is currently exactly 420 '10' ratings.

Yeah, this story is pretty bad. It doesn't matter if the title is accurate or not. If you can't make interesting characters, than you might as well not even bother making manga in the first place.

Even trash has standards. 1/10, having diarrhea after eating from supiscious Food Truck is more interesting than this shit.

Dex-chan lover
honestly the MC attitude is very bland like bruh i wish he had a more fun attitude because as he is rn he is such a bland character that is op like we need anymore of that.

@controversial-me i dropped this shit cause the whole point of the manga is the mc being as boring and bland as possible. I mean look at the alternate titles and it legit tells u the whole plot of this dumpster. If ur expecting him to see any type of character growth , it wont happen. Dip b4 u realize you have wasted your time.

Users who are viewing this thread