Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

I am convinced that this exists only because the author is learning to write a decent story. But he can't. That much is certain.
It was already standing on thin shakey ground from the start,but now it's just a mess. Unreadable.

Tbh it’s trash. Almost all the characters are bland and in the beginning I thought it had potential and I avoid the comments which after reading all the way to ch 17 I wish I didn’t.

Typical isekai shounen manga story

MC is naive,, should've OP if not being weirdly limited.
Other chara are bland and no surprise plot

Its Fine, i guess

Damn, the comments for this manga are negative as hell. I might be blind or something but it feels like the flaws are being exaggerated. This is pretty good imo, of course not perfect, but still really good

...aaaaaaaand dropped... this manga its freaking bland and tiring... and believe it or not, this adaptation is MUCH better than the original WN, that thing is in another level of trashiness.

this is very boring and very tasteless
i hate these type of shit
this manga should get axed or something

well to like this manga isnt that hard you would just have to understand and accept certain things:
first off not ever day is an event and not every person is deep, also people outside and inside of a community have different recollections of the same time.
and lastly what is a sage and what is a sage to the author
once you do that it becomes a light hearted banter in a slice of life format, nothing to deep or cute or something well if i had to compare it its like the glass of water that you drink in between courses or wines at the higher restaurants. its a palletcleanser.

and i personally believe that the author has experience with 4-koma's

This whole manga is doo doo poo poo

You had this cool idea for a character that trained for 500 years and instead of him becoming some saitama of isekai he was made into a glorified bodyguard.

i can already imagine a baby faced mc looking at his dead wifes old face and then another 500 years later hes gonna marry another dumb girl and the strongest guy in the world excluding the master was made into a bodyguard and he called her a nice person while she called him a 'dirty peasant ape'.

This is getting pretty dull. The character's development and as well as their designs are just not intriguing enough to keep me engaged and interested. The fact that the story up to Vol. 3 ch. 21 (point where I stopped) doesn't have any major plot drivers is enough for me to drop this story. Now combine that with bland writing and what seems to me as poor planning creates a catastrophic mixture for readers. Taking all that into consideration this story is deemed worthy of a drop. Not recommended. 4/10

I like how as of Chapter 28 or so, EVERYONE ELSE has better girls with them than the MC. Even the antagonist. Way to differentiate there. I'm still around for Dewey insulting everyone because that's what makes this worth reading.

Aggregator gang
I really wasn't expecting anything, but this is... surprisingly good? Except for the MC's marriage that is.

I’m with SteelBadger. Sad to say, this one has lost me. The beginning was promising but it’s gotten generic real fast. Nothing wrong with that, just not for me.

This is an isekai. Most of the time, low rated isekais are like junk food. They're badly written, don't have the best characters, but they have something to keep you in. Power fantasy or boobs. Or both. This... it's just bland. It has something of a power fantasy, but it's not satisfying. It's just kinda boring.

You could literally replace MC with a brick wall and nothing would change. Story captivated me at first with him wanting to be the strongest by training a long time but nothing in the story really pulls you in. Author wasted this tbh

Dex-chan lover
It’s an unsatisfying power fantasy. Imagine an OP character with the personality of a brick wall (as @Carlgo said). It’s nicely carried out, but the setup and character personalities are so bland you won’t notice how well it is carried out.

Users who are viewing this thread