Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 20.1 - I can't wait for the battle to begin.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this wasn't a real thing, but people get super weird when they talk about their "Oshi".

It really is like a switch is flipped, these people casually give away $500 dollars at a time to their Oshi but still act like normal people 95% of the time. But any logic, common sense, money management skills, everything goes out window when they see their Oshi... I am unfortunately talking from experience .

Streamers and vTubers have this dedicated fan base that have become like Cults. And if you ever point it out to them, they respond with "it makes me happy" or "I'm just paying for entertainment like a tv show". But you look at their bank statement, and they are "donating" almost all their disposable income, thousands of dollars a month of gift subs, donations, merch, everything they have. They live in an echo chamber, just like a cult, where everyone around them also does the exact same thing and normalizes it.

Over 4 years of watching vTubers, I spent 10,000's of dollars I didn't have... because I felt so loved. It was the only time I have felt loved in my entire life, and even now I still want to go back, have that flood of emotion after she reads my comment, but I can't put the genie back in the bottle...

And here's the saddest part, despite how unhealthy it was, it was the main thing that gave me hapiness. Now she's gone... I just want to kill myself so... yeah. I don't know. I just wanted to be loved but reality won't ever have that. So maybe vTubers reading my comments are the closest i'll ever get
God you're pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is acting like one of those white dudes in suits who knock on your doors and ask to talk about the lord and savior Jesus Christ. I'm 24 and I still don't know what religion they're promoting
...Mormonism or the religion of the Jehovah's Witnesses, normally.

I wish this wasn't a real thing, but people get super weird when they talk about their "Oshi".

It really is like a switch is flipped, these people casually give away $500 dollars at a time to their Oshi but still act like normal people 95% of the time. But any logic, common sense, money management skills, everything goes out window when they see their Oshi... I am unfortunately talking from experience .

Streamers and vTubers have this dedicated fan base that have become like Cults. And if you ever point it out to them, they respond with "it makes me happy" or "I'm just paying for entertainment like a tv show". But you look at their bank statement, and they are "donating" almost all their disposable income, thousands of dollars a month of gift subs, donations, merch, everything they have. They live in an echo chamber, just like a cult, where everyone around them also does the exact same thing and normalizes it.

Over 4 years of watching vTubers, I spent 10,000's of dollars I didn't have... because I felt so loved. It was the only time I have felt loved in my entire life, and even now I still want to go back, have that flood of emotion after she reads my comment, but I can't put the genie back in the bottle...

And here's the saddest part, despite how unhealthy it was, it was the main thing that gave me hapiness. Now she's gone... I just want to kill myself so... yeah. I don't know. I just wanted to be loved but reality won't ever have that. So maybe vTubers reading my comments are the closest i'll ever get
Hold on guys, I got this.

ahem

Your oshi graduated because she became pregnant with my child.

I can't blame him. those 3 of his childhood friends are the ones who caused him to become traumatized and seek love through VTUBER.
I think this and that are separate things...

Dex-chan lover
I know that the chances of them ending up together are probably 0% at best (and more likely somewhere in the negatives), but it would be kind of cool if the manga actually went there. The three who liked him but constantly bullied him and made him feel like a loser vs. the one who inadvertently inspired and encouraged him while trying to overcome her own shortcomings...

Dex-chan lover
If author not gonna give this story some good end or harem route i bet many people gonna furious and threatening author

Dex-chan lover
GO STRAITO
AND TURN RAITO
GO GO GO
GO YOUR WAY, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

YOU ARE WELCOOOOME

Dex-chan lover
Dude is acting like one of those white dudes in suits who knock on your doors and ask to talk about the lord and savior Jesus Christ. I'm 24 and I still don't know what religion they're promoting
those are mormons

uhoh this is gonna go poorly for him and he'll never know

Dex-chan lover
The author has 4 choices with this series, and only one is correct. Please continue down this correct path

Dex-chan lover
As much as I want things to go the shy girl/disguised v-tuber route, the MC's losing points for how creepy he acts when it involves her. I honestly fear for her once he realizes who she really is.

Users who are viewing this thread