Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 20.1 - I can't wait for the battle to begin.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this wasn't a real thing, but people get super weird when they talk about their "Oshi".

It really is like a switch is flipped, these people casually give away $500 dollars at a time to their Oshi but still act like normal people 95% of the time. But any logic, common sense, money management skills, everything goes out window when they see their Oshi... I am unfortunately talking from experience .

Streamers and vTubers have this dedicated fan base that have become like Cults. And if you ever point it out to them, they respond with "it makes me happy" or "I'm just paying for entertainment like a tv show". But you look at their bank statement, and they are "donating" almost all their disposable income, thousands of dollars a month of gift subs, donations, merch, everything they have. They live in an echo chamber, just like a cult, where everyone around them also does the exact same thing and normalizes it.

Over 4 years of watching vTubers, I spent 10,000's of dollars I didn't have... because I felt so loved. It was the only time I have felt loved in my entire life, and even now I still want to go back, have that flood of emotion after she reads my comment, but I can't put the genie back in the bottle...

And here's the saddest part, despite how unhealthy it was, it was the main thing that gave me hapiness. Now she's gone... I just want to kill myself so... yeah. I don't know. I just wanted to be loved but reality won't ever have that. So maybe vTubers reading my comments are the closest i'll ever get

Dex-chan lover
Dude is acting like one of those white dudes in suits who knock on your doors and ask to talk about the lord and savior Jesus Christ. I'm 24 and I still don't know what religion they're promoting
To be fair, there's a lot of religious cults that preach from that. So if you're in (bad) luck, it might've been a different one each time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he's just as fucking crazy as the main three girls.
I can't blame him. those 3 of his childhood friends are the ones who caused him to become traumatized and seek love through VTUBER. Luckily for him, the "Real" Version of his favorite vtuber girl is also starting to develop feeling for him. now if only he didn't act like a rabid fan and act like a good boy throughout this date.

Users who are viewing this thread