Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 33 - The battle of confession begins.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL the girls are already accounting the fact that Fumi-tan is JUST a vtuber. Though the question is, if the time comes when Sumika is revealed to be Fumi-tan, how will Kotarou handle such revelation? Will he translate the affection to Sumika as well? or will he still continue to recognize Fumi-tan as she is and Sumika as a different person? (after all Sumika also knows she can't be Fumi-tan in the real world).

PS: Shigure all-in about Kotarou's dextrous appendages

Dex-chan lover
That was probably the 2nd time we saw her did so

First time we ever saw she schlicked herself was ch.7.2 pg.10-11 (and accidentally livestreamed it when she thought she ended it alongside her face, bare ass cheeks and lewd thong reveal that she had bought; seen on ch.7.1 pg.4, had it on pg.16) due to a picture of topless Kotaro Kanae took of him during their punishment basketball strip game they had prior to this

Then there's the flashback of her face and ass with thong reveal (minus the schlicking part) shown on livestream in ch.16 pg.2 (swimsuit pool arc) or as the chapter titled: The battle of butts has begun

Nope, you're forgetting the part where she admits to the other two girls that has him as a "side dish" every night while she plays with herself and one of the girls being confused as to what that meant and the other one realizing she's a serial masturbator.

Dex-chan lover
Well how many examples of streamers getting together with one of their fans are there?

Let alone a Vtuber with a fan?

Of course they're not worried cause it's just as likely as an idol dating a fan.

Uh, broheim, that wasn't what I said or was referring to AT ALL so please don't put words in my mouth.

What I said is that these girls are supposedly obsessed with him, right? Then they'd naturally check out this vtuber to see what he likes and use that to their advantage.

I mean, have you never had a girl/guy you were interested in that was really into something like, I dunno, a band and you checked that out? That does NOT mean you're worried about the lead singer of Blink 182 or whatever fucking your crush or whatever you're insinuating I said, which I never did.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the truth about Fumi-tan comes out soon, I really chant what for that revile.
Although I am sure once it does that it turns out that he is just in love with the online persona and 3d model

Thanks everyone at KappaBeast for the transition.

Dex-chan lover
"He helps me from the shadows."

This also includes tackling me out in the open in front of everyone while skiing, causing me to inadvertently confess to him right then and there.
He tackled her from behind though, therefore he was in her shadow, therefore he helped her from the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread