Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 30 - The battle in the infirmary has begun

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO I don't know why but when reading that section where the other girl walks in and he leaves in embarrassment really fast made it funny for me.

I'm glad he's putting it together though

Dex-chan lover
Handholding :meguupog:
S6O2vFl.png

Dex-chan lover
The girls' feelings are slowly reaching him, that's good progress.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am impressed with what Kanae did. That's actually quite a development for Kotarou, somehow Kanae managed to make Kotarou think for a bit about that possibility of which even Akari was not able to do during their first wrestling match.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking finally they just need to be lovey dovey and wholesome with him so he can see that the girls love him but they are still the worst because of everything they've done and they just couldn't have told him that they love him from the start or at least at some point in the near future like 2 or i don't know 4 years before high school but oh well

(Also sorry for the long all comment i just needed to say what was eating me from the inside and thank you for reading my comment even if you didn't still thank you!!! ><)

Double-page supporter
Ah yes~, at the end there two steps forward and one step back. Classic. :meguu:
He is gonna stay dense willingly. We never seen anything like this before. :dogewow:

Those braincells are doing their best to start working. Kotaro is dangerously close to a fully formed thought.

Dex-chan lover
No, bro, she was about to say she's ski-pping out on paying her taxes! Don't be an accomplice to tax evasion!

Users who are viewing this thread