Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 31 - The battle over congee has begun

Group Leader
Now THIS is what I'm here for. Tbh the previous arc with the other girl was boring af.

Also, this is the first time I've heard about rice soup. I'm afraid to ask but is there a difference between a congee and porridge/chicken porridge?

Group Leader
I can hear it!! why can I hear it!? :notlikethis:
imagen-2024-03-11-084433391.png

Aggregator gang
She is cute, would play games with me and beat me in games too. Gamer girl wins hard for me. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Please don't call it rice soup...it's called congee.

No kidding. Congee (or rice porridge, if you really wanna westernize it) and rice soup are two different things.

Of all the things to be triggered by, I can't believe this triggered me so much.

Dex-chan lover
Do Japanese people really have such poor 3D direction that they can't twist their wrist to wash their back with their hand? =/ I do that all the time... Or maybe short arms?
They can do it just fine. It's just that having your back washed/rubbed is nice. It's like having your ears cleaned or your nails done.

In this case, she was just making excuses so he could touch her bare skin.

Dex-chan lover
They can do it just fine. It's just that having your back washed/rubbed is nice. It's like having your ears cleaned or your nails done.

In this case, she was just making excuses so he could touch her bare skin.
Thanks, it seemed like such a common trope, that one has to wonder sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. She's best girl. Unless the teacher ends up being a flat chested girl.

Users who are viewing this thread