Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 23.2 - The karaoke battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Now this... THIS is non-malicious harassment. They're screwing with each other.

Dex-chan lover
One is getting paizuri from the mic, the other is...trying her best, and the guy still says he doesn't get it.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a throwaway, but I hope this employee bit comes back around lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is HE the worst? Even if the take the easy way out and totally ignore that all three were in some seriously deranged drag and participating, You are the person working in the place with not only the pervy costumes provided in house, but also chained dog collars and who knows what else? You provide a full smorgasbord of degeneracy and have the gall to act shocked, when a customer takes part in some of the tamer options (she didn't see the all-but-SM stuff).

That's like running a meth lab and then being outraged that there could be narcomaniacs in your city. My girl, you dealt it.

Dex-chan lover
Bmyd8lb.gif
Sauce to anime pls

Dex-chan lover
The worst? What about those playboy who bring girls to karaoke and fucks them right in the room, rapists, murderers, etc. No? Just some degenerate guy who's doing kinky play? Alright

Users who are viewing this thread