Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1 - The Battle Where Nothing Is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
I hate the MC so much but I really look forward to the wrestling match. So few manga depicting olympic wrestling that as a fan and practitioner, it pains me. I’m pretty sure there are good manga about any and every sport but I can’t seem to find one about the oldest combat style...
I digress.

Thanks for the TL bros! It’s a nice little chapter and although I have nothing but contempt for MC, I can’t help but wonder what the girls saw in him to stay so madly in love even years after.

Supporter
I hate the MC so much but I really look forward to the wrestling match. So few manga depicting olympic wrestling that as a fan and practitioner, it pains me. I’m pretty sure there are good manga about any and every sport but I can’t seem to find one about the oldest combat style...
I digress.

Thanks for the TL bros! It’s a nice little chapter and although I have nothing but contempt for MC, I can’t help but wonder what the girls saw in him to stay so madly in love even years after.
I'd say if anything they would have been attracted to his earnestness and honesty. He kept coming at them time and again convinced "today will be the day." And here he is, even as a high schooler and all that time between then and now has kept his video game time to 1 hour a day.

He's still that same kid, and the result is that all the female leads are now shotacons.

Dex-chan lover
7iku8y.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'd say if anything they would have been attracted to his earnestness and honesty. He kept coming at them time and again convinced "today will be the day." And here he is, even as a high schooler and all that time between then and now has kept his video game time to 1 hour a day.

He's still that same kid, and the result is that all the female leads are now shotacons.
I also do noticed that at first he was at the disadvantage but later coming back from the loss to the win everytime which makes him an absolute chad
Also I like what he said "One hour playtime" which just shows how he practices gaming & other things

Power Uploader
Damn, it's only been 7 chapters but I want Kotaro to start making moves already. Enough is enough. He's been this dense for all these chapters, can he finally start being more conscious of the girls or will this shitfest just continue going on and on till the end of the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread