Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1 - The Battle Where Nothing Is Visible Begins…

Double-page supporter
nah she's just as horny just like the other two. She's the only one who isn't openly showing it and has some control. Probs due to that gamer skillz. :kek:
But seeing her having at least self controls & being embarrased about it still shows that she's less being horny by herself than other two.

Dex-chan lover
Some people here are cheering for gamer girl to win, but I honestly dislike her sadistic streak. She even mentioned near the beginning of this series how much she got off watching MC despair in his losses. Poking fun is one thing, but this is just plain bullying.

Double-page supporter
Some people here are cheering for gamer girl to win, but I honestly dislike her sadistic streak. She even mentioned near the beginning of this series how much she got off watching MC despair in his losses. Poking fun is one thing, but this is just plain bullying.
The other twos did horny stuff to him back in childhood which is even more of the plain bullying

Dex-chan lover
Tag: Mind Break

For real though, our boi converting her from an S to an M at the end there. Wonder if that's a trend that will continue :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I hate the MC so much but I really look forward to the wrestling match. So few manga depicting olympic wrestling that as a fan and practitioner, it pains me. I’m pretty sure there are good manga about any and every sport but I can’t seem to find one about the oldest combat style...
I digress.

Thanks for the TL bros! It’s a nice little chapter and although I have nothing but contempt for MC, I can’t help but wonder what the girls saw in him to stay so madly in love even years after.
Why do you hate him? Did you forget those 3 bullied the absolute shit outta him when they were kids? Anybody would either build up resentment towards the bully or in his case, get his getback for all the Ls he has received from them

This is completely understandable

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's only been 7 chapters but I want Kotaro to start making moves already. Enough is enough. He's been this dense for all these chapters, can he finally start being more conscious of the girls or will this shitfest just continue going on and on till the end of the manga?
Can you really blame him? They BULLIED him when they were kids, people in the comments seem to forget that and act like he's dense for the sake of plot

Double-page supporter
people asking for results too fast as if there's not a third girl who hasn't gotten her chapter yet. There's an order of operation to these things!
You got a point here but my expectation is that Akira might be troublesome based on her personality in 4 chapters she appeared & also it's wrestling so she might do horny stuff to him again like in childhood

Dex-chan lover
I'm like MC too dense but at the same time I'm also like "It's strange they've made one of the love interests the person he loves without really knowing about it." I hope though this "joke" doesn't last too long cause it's already getting super lame/annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread