Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1 - The Battle Where Nothing Is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's only been 7 chapters but I want Kotaro to start making moves already. Enough is enough. He's been this dense for all these chapters, can he finally start being more conscious of the girls or will this shitfest just continue going on and on till the end of the manga?
I want to know what the fuck you've been reading, where 7 chapters are too long of a stint

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's only been 7 chapters but I want Kotaro to start making moves already. Enough is enough. He's been this dense for all these chapters, can he finally start being more conscious of the girls or will this shitfest just continue going on and on till the end of the manga?
I'm pretty sure he wants to beat them first. That's the whole premise of this manga.

Supporter
Transparent clothes is sexier than nude 🤤

Screenshot-2023-04-18-21-39-50-588-com-chrome-dev.png

Supporter
I wouldn't call him "dense" so much as "single-minded." He couldn't best them as a child, so his mental state (at least in that regard) never matured.

Dex-chan lover
Kotaro using a pocket pick to surprise his opponent? He's a true gamer.

To be fair, Mario is a higher tier character than Donkey Kong, so of course he'd be able to beat Shigure with him.

Shigure was looking forward to having Kotaro pose for her all day, but now he might see the underwear she's wearing! She shouldn't have underestimated him.

It'd be pretty funny if Fumi-tan and Kotatsu-chan had a collab, and Kotaro realizes who Kotatsu-san is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how stupidly silly the MC is. Just the fact that he isn't the least bit interested in them romantically (even if he can feel ashamed for seeing them nude) is great, and his singlemindedness in beating them, not starting with "huh, wait, have I liked this girl all this time? Or this other girl?" at any single point is so refreshing compared to normal harem manga.

I hope until we get the reveal for Fumi-tan might be, we don't get him giving them any romantic affection, just his bone-headed determination to surpass them and maybe some actually friendly interactions.

Dex-chan lover
Betting he protects her from whatever is about to hit her. Wonder if we might get an actual tender scene after that?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest guys, I don't want him to end up with any of these bitches. He deserves better.

Supporter
I'm guessing while trying to catch her and protect her head from hitting the bed frame, both their pants and skirt slip off and his penis viciously, mercilessly and repeatedly plunges into her vagina and she ends up riding his dick like a mad animal in heat ... all by accident of course.

Then he goes home crying cuz he feels like he cheated on his v-tuber crush who is really a male dog with an AI voice keyboard and mocap device.

Users who are viewing this thread