Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.1 - The battle for revenge has begun

Supporter
Unfornutely, MC's a lost cause. He became a simp.
The real lost cause is whatever the hell is going on with Akira's hand.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
that must be her punching hand, because it's so much bigger than the other hand.

I confess I was kinda expecting them to just laugh it off from the information gathering, and allow the misunderstanding to go on to get the other girl some motivation, but the Deus Ex Machina move akin to "The girl is super rich, she is a goddess, and she will destroy your lives for your childish behavior while you are still minors"...

Oh boy... I seriously just want to see all 3 of them lose for being so...
Oh, and by 3, I mean the "heroines", I don't care about the 3 bullies, sure, they did wrong, but the best way to get revenge on that is to be happy and get over it.

Dex-chan lover
I dont Like bullies but those 3 whores Go to far with using their daddys Name they deserve to be Gang raped by old dirty men and i dropped this one now
Ah this type of encounter's a good time, and place to use such a name. Put them in their place, and stomp on them till their eyes bug out.

Dex-chan lover
Glad this didnt go the pointless and stupid misunderstanding route.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author is settings things up so that Sumika feels indebted to the three bullies and decides to give up on Kotaro for their sake.

Power Uploader
I can't even lie bro the art is actually so ass. Can't believe I'm saying this but I prefer manhwa art over whatever this is. I even prefer ONE's artstyle over this.

Dex-chan lover
That was bloody stratifying, although they are still bullies even if they are bullying bad people.
It just shows that our MC was kinda right about them to begin with, they have somewhat of a rotten personality.

Thanks gashadokai for the transaltion.

Users who are viewing this thread