Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Etude of the Slaughter

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting him to die so early. He was noisy and annoying but I thought the bodyguard would protect him because of that. Maybe the real prophet told the bodyguard what to do? or maybe the bodyguard protected someone else for their own reasons? Ahh I can't wait for the next chapter. Who will be voted off this time!

Contributor
And that's why you don't say who is the prophet on the 1st turn.
Sure, the bodygard can protect the prophet, or he will not because he think the werewolf won't target the prophet under his hypothetical protection.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he about to say "divination" before he was killed? Also, he looks like using the tv for divination. I think he is the real prophet. At least one of the real prophet, if there were more than one.

Now if the third werewolf isn't gonna come up in the next night, I'm gonna assume it's the first guy killed.

Double-page supporter
It makes sense to kill the "smartest" one first

tbh I think he was the real prophet, which means the mc can't be killed anymore,

Probably the real prophet but the MC can still be killed via pointing round. Author probably removed the real prophet so that MC won't get killed via divination since real prophet should be divining the 3 liars.

Users who are viewing this thread